ChApTeR - 46❤️

"Vikas, tu ghar kab aayega?" Vishal bhaiyya said as he called Vikas bhaiyya after making sure that all the kids were occupied.

"Kyu? Bachon ne tera sar paka diya itne jaldi?" Vikas bhaiyya asked laughingly.

"Nahi. This is more dangerous." Vishal bhaiyya answered seriously.

"Kya hua Vishal?" Vikas bhai asked nervously. Vikas bhaiyya told him everything that Glenn had told him. There was a pause on the other line.

"What did you say the name was?" Vikas bhaiyya asked after a pause.

"Jyran. Kyu?" Vishal bhaiyya answered.

"Keep the kids with you. Don't let them out of your sight. I'm coming!" Vikas bhaiyya said urgently.

"Okay. Drive safe." Vishal bhaiyya replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey boys!" Vikas bhaiyya greeted the boys who were watching a movie while having pizza.

"Hello!" they all greeted back.

"Vikas, what do you know about this guy?" Vishal bhaiyya asked nervously.

"I was not sure about the information so I called up some people to confirm the facts. Jyran is an underground don that Virat's dad was working against. He us is the one who killed his parents."

"But why is he back now?" Vishal bhaiyya asked.

"Virat will turn 18 in a few months. You remember the document that was missing? If Virat signs that document, then a large amount of property will come in his name."

"They are here to make him sign the documents? So we can expect an attack of some sort?" Vishal bhai asked.

"I think this whole thing was a plot. Since the first day. They knowingly put Virat in a shitty orphanage. They knew that Virat would want to get out of here as fast as he could. So when he turns 18, they would come, pretend to be long lost family, get him to sign the documents and then kill him." Vikas bhaiyya explained.

"What?" came a small voice from the back and both the brothers turned to look at a pale faced Glenn standing at the doorway.

They gestured for Maxi to come over to them.

"Maxi, what did you hear?" Vishal bhaiyya asked the teen.

"Under ground don. Very powerful. Wants Virat dead. Will do anything to get to him. Nothing I hadn't already guessed." Glenn said.

Vikas bhaiyya quirked a brow at him. "Then you know that you are not to go anywhere near this guy ever again. Nor let Virat anywhere near him." Vishal bhaiyya ordered. Glenn looked unimpressed. Vishal bhai quirked an eyebrow at him. Did hr actually think that he and Vikas would just let the boys lose?

"I mean it, Glenn. I know you are smart. No going near him nor let Virat wander away. He would do anyrhing to hurt Virat and he will see you as an obstacle." Vishal bhaiyya said, putting a finger under Glenn's chin, making the boy look at him.

"But they are our teachers. They're literally around us like all day. It's not safe anyway unless you're planning to make us self study." Glenn objected.

"That is actually not a bad idea. You know what? I will talk to your older brothers. You guys should opt for self studying till all of this is over. Or atleast for a few days." Vikas bhai said as he patted Glenn on the back.