ChApTeR-32❤️

At 03:00 p.m. as usual, one of his brothers, this time Yuvi pa was waiting for him in the parking lot.

"Classes kaisa tha shana?" Yuvi pa asked as Rohit sat down in the car.

"Theek that Yuvi pa!" Rohit replied simply.

"Tu class mein kyu nahi tha aaj?" Yuvi pa asked going straight to the point. He did not have enough patience like Mahi to wait for the kids to fess up.

"Kya matlab Yuvi pa?" Rohit asked nervously.

"Tujhe kya laga, hame pata nahi lagega?" Yuvi pa asked raising an eyebrow.

"Wohi-woh Yuvi pa-"

"Listen shana, mein tujhe zyada lecture nahi dunga that it the oldie's job but I hope you bunked class for a good reason." Yuvi pa said and Ro relaxed.

"It was a very good reason Yuvi pa." Rohit exclaimed and then went on to narrated what had happened the whole day.

"Waah! Who knew that just the desire to take revenge on teachers could unite two enemies?" Yuvi oa said impressed.

"We were never really enemies Yuvi pa!" Rohit explained. "And they are good guys, you know. Like.... How do I explain it to you? Like they are not fake.... Very trustworthy people."

"Your opinion on them changed real quick bacha!"

"Yeah... I guess. It's just that I told them that Vi was adopted by Sach pa and they were just so cool with it like usually people would have freaked out. They were just so warm."

"Looks like you are getting new friends!" Yuvi pa exclaimed.

"Maybe.... Like I said, they're good."

"Shana, between me and you, bunking classes once in a while is ok! How long can you even sit in the class? But a piece of advice - attend your first class and then bunk the rest. Atleast you'll get your attendance."

"I'll keep that in mind the next time." Rohit replied with a smile which soon turned into a grimace when they reached the drive way.
"Time to face the music I guess." Rohit said as Yuvi just gave him a sympathetic smile. A few years ago, he had been in the same position.

"Yesterday you were so mad at me for cutting class and today you went and did the same thing!" He was met with a whining voice. He looked inside to see Jammy bhai and Mahi bhai looking ready to kill, Dada just looked exasperated while Sachin pa looked like he was contemplating his life choices.

"It's not a competition bacha!" Mahi bhai said turning to Virat.

"You-"he continued looking at Rohit."start explaining."

During the whole conversation, all of them had expressions varying from confused to anger to shock to happy.

"Rohit, I want you to listen to what I have got to say very carefully." Rohit nodded his head.
"I am in no way condoning your behavior. But just this once, I'm proud of you." Jammy bhai exclaimed proud. He never really liked Mr. Gambhir.

"So uss khushi mein, can I have ice cream?" Virat asked innocently.

"No. Get better first." Sach pa replied firmly to which Virat pouted.

"Would it be fine if Virat comes and hangs out with my friends and I today? I mean he hasn't met any of them!"

"Sure! Where are you going to go?"

"I am not sure.... I'll have to ask them also if they're free tonight."

"Ok then. We had to go out anyway." Rahul bhai said.

So Rohit quickly texted his friends and asked them if they were free to which all of them immediately answered in affirmative.

"Jaddu says that there is some mela or something close by." Rohit informed.

"Mela? Won't that be too crowded? What if you lose each other?" Mahi bhai said anxious.

"We will not leave each other Mahi bhai!"

"Alright, then. Stay close to each other"he replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, stay close to each other- " Sachin pa said as Virat interrupted.

"Pa, this is literally the tenth time you're telling us that."

"Tujhe bahar jaana h ki nahi?" Sachin oa asked threateningly.

Virat just nodded on yes.

"Toh chup karke sunn" Sach pa snapped and he went on a long rant about protection which ranged from not talking to strangers to not taking snacks from them. They heard a car beep from the back and Rohit knew that it was his friends.

"Have fun!" Everyone explained.

"Haan haan" Rohit said exasperated as he dragged an equally exasperated Virat to the waiting car.

"Virat, tu mere godi mein beth ja." Rohit said as there was a shortage of space.

"Theke!" Virat replied. He got into the car to be met by all the unfamiliar faces.

"Okay, Virat, allow me to introduce you to my friends-"
"4Thats Jaddu" he said pointing at a guy who was already grinning.

"That's Shikhi" he saw another guy who was grinning at him.

"That Bhuvi" Virat saw a younger looking guy giving him a shy smile.

"And that is Jinks" he said pointing at the guy in the driver seat.

"And you already know Sonu."

"Hey everyone!" Virat greeted shyly.

"Aww Rohit, why didn't you tell me that your little brother is so cute!" Shikhs said gushing and no one could say if he was actually being real.

"I know right! He is such a cutie!" Rohit agreed pulling Virat as cheeks. Virat just whined and hid his face in Rohit's chest.

"Aww he's getting shy." Sonu exclaimed.

"Chup karo yaar tum log, kyu bache ko tang kar rahe ho?" Jaddu exclaimed

"You come here, Virat. I'll tell you my Jamnagar tales"

"Please! Spare my brother!" Rohit replied sarcastically.

"Ungrateful brats. The whole lot of you. Virat wants to listen to my story, don't you?" Virat just nodded his head not wanting to be rude. So Jaddu started with the story.

"Built in 1943 by an Anglo-Indian lawyer EJ Vaz, the house, is among the most haunted places in Jamnagar. It was gifted to his spinster daughters, Vera and Dolce Vaz. Vera was an English tutor, while Dolce a piano instructor. The two sisters were the only occupants of the house until 2002, when a tragic incident happened. Dolce, the 75-year-old younger sister was killed by a youth who broke into the house at midnight in front of Vera, the elder sister. Dolce was buried in the house and Vera was asked to move to a safer location by the police. The case remains unsolved to this day.
Because of the horrific rumors and sights of headless statues, the house was demolished in February 2014. That, perhaps, further aggravated the restless souls in the house.
Precious belongings in the house like the furniture and a vintage car remain untouched even today. People who went there to click them, have come back with corrupt images and dead batteries. Also, the stories continue as people recollect experiences of hearing screams, a face appearing out of the windows, colder temperature in a few rooms and the sound of a piano being played. " Jaddu finished the story.(This is actually a place in bangalore.)

Rohit could see Virat shake so he reassured him. "It's just a story Virat, it's not true." He said holding Virat tight letting him sink in the warmth of the hug and assuring him that he would bw there with him no matter what. Virat slowly relaxed in his grip trying not to think about the ghosts.