ChApTeR-38❤️

Sach pa could hear the boys arguing before he could even reach his study and he huffed exasperated. He heard them quiet down when he reached closer to the door. He took a deep breath and got in.

He saw the boys standing with an angry pout in the corner. He sighed again. Today was going to be one hell of a day.

"Virat, Rohit suno -" Sach pa started.

"Hume aapse baat nahi karni!" Virat exclaimed moodily. Yes, he was still mad that he got smacked.

"Baat toh tumhe karni padegi beta - woh chahe abhi ho ya mere paas yeh book h jo mein bahut dino se padna chah raha tha. We can talk after that also." Sach pa replied simply as he picked up a book.

Rohit and Virat looked at the book. It was thick and they were sure that there would be more than 500 pages in that book. But they stubbornly continued to stand in silence.

"Unhe hame batana chahiye tha! " Rohit complained after 15 mins. He was upset that after all these years, they never told him about his younger sibling.

Sach pa didn't say anything.  He just calmly flipped to the next page.

"Mujhe bhi kyu nahi bataya? Main toh itne din se yaha hu, mujhe batana tha na!" Virat also complained. He was finding it hard to wrap his head around everything that had happened. He had spent about roughly three months with these guys and he loved them. He couldn't wrap his head around the fact that the people he loved now were the people he hated. He always used to watch them on tv whenever the warden was not  around. The were his idols - his role models. And then he met them in person. He'd always imagined how he would react of he got a chance to meet them - 'hope I won't faint!' He had thought. But when he actually met them, he was so comfortable. He felt like he was finally home. He felt like he could be himself. They became the people he whined to whenever he wanted to.

"They said that they were searching for me. Then why didn't they tell me? Did they not like me? I'll leave - ouch papa!" He was cut off by a smack to his behind again. During his rant, he had not seen or heard Sach pa get up from his seat and also ignored the 'stop talking!' look that Rohit was sending his way.

"Kya papa? Kya papa - huh? Did they ever do something to make you think that they don't like you?" Sach pa asked and Virat shook his head in negative. "Fir kya bakwas baate kar raha hai huh?" He asked smacking him again.

"Ouch! I just thought ki-"

"How many times have I asked you to stop thinking huh? Aur ghar chodne jayega? Ghar k bahar pair rakhke dikha, phir dekh mein kya karunga!" Sach pa said smacking him continuously. Sue him, he had officially entered his stern dad mode. He stopped when he saw Virat tearing up. He turned to Rohit with the same stern gaze. Rohit was shuffling awkwardly.

"Aur tujhe kya problem h? Mahi aur Yuvi ne tujhe nahi bataya?"he asked smacking  Rohit.

"Arre mujhe kyun maar rahe ho?" Rohit asked.

"Mar khaane wale harkat kyu kar raha h tu fir?" Sach pa asked sternly. He forced himself to calm down when he saw two terrified tear - stained faces look back at him. No one had ever seen his stern side. He was the cool one, always encouraging them to prank his best friends and telling them ways to escape the punishments. A sob broke him out of his thoughts and he saw Rohit hugging a sobbing Virat. He needed to calm down. He quickly took them both in a hug. Rohit immediately melted in the hug but Virat struggled weakly against his hold. Sach pa just tightened his grip. Understandably, the kid would be embarassed. He had just smacked him like a toddler. But this was his son and disciplining was a big part of parenthood.

"Mahi and Yuvi love you above all things in this world."he spoke quietly once the two of them had calmed down. "You have no idea how much they tried to search for you, Virat! Secret agents, police, detectives, they tried all the ways to search for you. But your parent's enemies were just as powerful. They covered their tracks very well. But not for a second, did they stop searching for you." Sach pa completed looking at Virat.

"And Rohit, all this happened when you were four years old. You used to cry everyday for your parents and younger brother. You were very young, so it was easy for you to forget. Mahi and Yuvi kept it a secret because whenever you have memories of your childhood when you were younger, you used to get terribly sick. They were just taking care of you bachas." Sach pa said to him.

"Sorry Sach pa!" Rohit and Virat said emotionally to them.

"Sorry mujhe nahi bolna h bachon!" Sach pa said sternly.

"Unko bhi hum bol denge lekin apse bhi bolna tha!" Vira said as he burried his head into Sach Pa's chest and Rohit followed his lead. This, right here was the reason why Sach pa could not remain mad at them. They night act liks moody teenagers, but they were also the most adorable.

"Chalo, get some rest. You would be drained." Sach pa said as he led Rohit and Virat into his room. He made them both lie down- (virat opted to sleep on his stomach) and pulled the blanket over them. He was about to leave the room when he was stopped by a hand.

"Aap kaha ja rahe ho?" Virat asked sleepily.

"Tum log so jao. Mein woh book padne jaa raha hoon." Sach oa answered as he brushed Virat's hair out of his face.

"Reh jaon na yaha!" Virat whined and Rohit added a sleepy 'please'.

"Acha theke baba, mein bas book leke aata hoon." Sach pa said softly. The duo nodded.  Sach pa quickly left the room to retrieve the book from the study. When he made it back to the room, he saw the Virat waiting for him, barely able to keep his eyes open while Rohit had already fallen asleep.

"So jate, tum!" Sach pa said softly totally amused. A spanking sure got teenagers to be extra clingy.

"Aapka wait kar raha tha. Centre main aao aap!" Virat whined and Sach pa obliged. As soon as he settled down, Virat and Rohit immediately kept their heads on his lap and promptly went to sleep. Sach pa chuckled softly and continued to read the book in his hands.