ChApTeR-30❤️

They soon heard a knock on the door. AB signalled the other two to hide inside the stalls while he went and checked. The other two gracefully obliged.

"Oh Rohit, Sonu , it's you guys! Come in!" AB said cheerfully.

"What a hospitable environment!" Sonu sid sarcastically.

"What is all this food for? And why inside the washroom?" Faf asked confused as he came out with Maxi.

"All right. You want to know why this washroom? Cause no one really comes here. So we get some privacy for working out our plan."

"What exactly is the plan AB?" Sonu asked uncertainly.

"Well, a certain source told me that Mr. Gambhir and the warden share a love for brownie and orange juice."

"You made us go and buy food for those people?" Rohit asked furious. He thought they were taking revenge not offering them a peace offering.

"Let me complete. That's where the hot sauce comes in. I know some people in the cafeteria whom I can convince to give these to Mr. Gambhir and the warden. I mean they won't be giving it to him in person. Or maybe it will be easier if we did it ourselves. We'll just leave it on the table. Imagine their reaction when their favorite brownie is dosed with hot sauce!"

Realisation started dawning on everyone's faces.

"Neither of them have any tolerance for spice. So they well reach for their favorite sweet drink which will be mixed with milk."AB explained.

"That's evil dude!" Rohit exclaimed.

"I know. That's not all. Since they like to take brownies in boxes to the common room and eat. So when the other teachers see it, they might ask for a bite-"

"What are you dragging the other teachers in for?" Faf asked.

"For the sake of a free holiday tomorrow? Collateral damage. Anyway, so all of them are going to get sick by tonight. Even if they take it to the cafeteria to complain about it, I have some people there who will act like there's nothing wrong with the brownies and its just their taste buds. And if other teachers accompany them, they'll feed the others the good brownies and keep feeding Mr. G and the warden the hot sauce ones. So basically everyone will think that there is something wrong with them." AB replied satisfied. Everyone was quiet for a second. Who knew, the sweet angel like AB could be so evil.

"And where exactly does this doll come into this picture?" Maxi asked holding the doll up.

"She does not look very good." Rohit commented.

"I know she doesn't. The doll is touch sensitive. We'll hide it somewhere where the two would probably bump by and she'll start laughing. "

"Oh! That's why she wouldn't shut up when we tried!"Maxi and Faf exclaimed.

"I heard that all teachers except them have classes after break. So we'll plant them in the common room during the break and when they run out of the room hearing it laughing, we'll get her out." AB explained.

"Wait... You said it is touch sensitive.... But Maxi is holding it... Why isn't she laughing?" Sonu asked.

"What did you both do?" AB asked questioningly.

"Well, she wouldn't shut up and we would get caught. So we banged her on the desk..." Faf answered. AB grabbed the doll from Maxi and looked her over and saw that the battery had come lose. When he re inserted it, she started crackling again.

"Oh the battery came lose!" He stated .

"Well noted. Can you shut her up?" Maxi asked and AB took off the battery.

"And, there's a cherry on top." AB added.

"What?" Faf replied excited now.

"What day is it today?"

"Uhmmm Tuesday?"

"Yess. And on Tuesdays, Faf, Maxi and I take over the music room during the break so in the last period we can plan something for everyone. So when after break, when all teachers are gone, we'll adjust the system in such a way that what we play can be heard only in the staff room and not in the other rooms. And we'll know exactly when to do that because of the camera we put here. And if we see any teachers while we are coming or going around that time, then we can just say that we were going to the music room- it is close to the common room. All understood the plan?"

"Yes!"the group chorused excited.

"Now its 01:15. We'll start at 01:30 soldiers!"

"Soldiers?" Sonu asked confused.

"Don't question it. Just go with it." Maxi adviced wisely.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Their excitement was hard to contain once the clock hit 01:30 p.m. The five of them had already escaped to the music room and Faf and Maxi sneakily got into the common/ staff room and placed the box of brownies and orange juice on the warden's table as the others kept guard.

"By the way, AB? Who are our inside men at the cafeteria?" Ro asked.

"Kane, Shikhar, RJ and Steve." AB replied .

"Very convincing people." Ro approved. Kane was actually the only innocent person in that groups but he had great acting skills. RJ or Sir Jadeja and Smith were equivalent to devils in the form of humans when it came to pranking people.

They went back to the music room to see everything through the camera. Gautam sir and warden had just sat down to eat their brownies.

"This is going to be interesting." Ro said as he watched the screen intently.

"Yeah that brat didn't come to the class today. He just over reacts so much. It's not like his brother is a little child that can be kidnapped if left alone for a while." Mr. G grumbled while the warden seemed to be agreeing to him.

They as a ritual, took a bite of the brownie that AB had dosed with hot sauce together. The reaction was almost instant.

"Paani do mujhe!" Mr. Gautam and Mr.Gokul yelled together. (Yes, the warden's name is Gokul.)

They themselves grabbed the orange juice on the table and gulped it down gagging soon after.

"Chee kya hai yeh?" They cried in disgust as they ran to the washroom to wash their mouths out.

"Chal cafeteria chalte hain! Unse hi jaake puchte hai ki yeh kya banake diya hai" Mr. G shouted angrily as they stormed out of the common room.

"Come on. We need to go plant the doll behind their chair. They haven't seen those post its yet." AB said as they walked out of the music room.

"But the other teachers didn't eat the brownie!" Sonu complained. Yes. He wanted a holiday.

"We'll think about something later. If we don't go now, we'll be caught." AB spoke strategically. He swiftly went inside the common room again and placed the doll behind the chair. That's when he saw that the warden and Mr. G had taken only one box of the brownies to the cafeteria.

"Looks like the teachers will eat the brownies after all." He thought to himself. He placed the box on the table quickly and made his way outside.

He narrowly missed bumping into a teacher.

"What are you doing here, Mr. Devilliers?" one of the teachers asked him passing by.

"Nothing ma'am, just heading to the music room." AB replied simply and gave an innocent smile that could melt anyone. The teacher just shrugged and walked inside. AB looked back inside and saw the box of brownies open inviting people to have a bite.

"This is fun." AB thought to himself.