ChApTeR-19❤️

This went on for a week. Within a week, they had managed to enroll Virat to a school. Of course, they could have taken up home schooling or online classes, but Sach pa wanted his kid to have a normal life. So they had decided to send Vi to the same institution where Ro was going. But today morning, Virat totally didn't feel like getting up and was giving Sach pa a hard time about it.

"Bachaa, uth jaana. School ka first day hai, you don't wanna be late on your first day, do you?" Yuvi pa said as he tried to take the blanket away from him.

"Mujhe nahi jaana bhaiyya" Virat whined as he covered his head inside the blanket.

"Virat! Why are you still in bed? Classes 08:15 ko shuru hojayega. It's 07:45 now and you're still in bed."

"Papa, mujhe nahi jaana."

"Kyu nahi jaana? "

"Nahi jaana!" Virat said stubbornly.

"Bhai, main try karu?" Rohit, who was surprisingly awake, and ready for college asked the older ones. Seeing that all of them had failed in making the kiddo get out of bed, they agreed.

"Aap sab room se niklo pehle!" Rohit ordered as he made his way to Virat's bed.

He silently sat on the bed and caressed Virat 's hair.

"Main nahi jaunga" Virat said as he peeked up from his blanket.

"Maine bola jaaneko? " Rohit asked with a raised eyebrow. Virat, seeing that there was at least someone who was on his side, quickly shifted his head onto Rohit's lap as Ro chuckled. He sat like that for some time and slowly asked-

"Why don't you want to go to school, Vi? "

"There are going to be a lot of people and I don't know any of them. "

"But main toh hu na!"

"But aapke friends bhi hai na?"

"Haa hain chaar, paanch, ek aur aa gaya toh kuch bhi change nahi hone wala."

"I don't wanna be alone, Ro bhaiyya." Virat said as he whined and snuggled more into Ro.

"And you won't be"

"Aap rahoge na more saath? Pakka? "

"Haan baba, pakka! Main hamesha tere saath hi rahunga."

Virat smiled.

"Aur tu akela kaise rahega? You give one smile to people ,everyone will die to be your friend. Saare ladkiyo ka terese peecha chudana hoga mujhe." Rohit said as Virat blushed slightly. Rohit just pulled his cheeks.

"Aww are you shy, lil bro? "

"Main shy wy nahi hu! " Virat said. His face was as red as a tomato.

"Aww! You look so cute blushing." Rohit decided to tease him some more.

"Mat karo na bhaiyya! And I'm not cute! I'm handsome! Kudiyaan marti thi mujhpe in the old school."

"Haan haan zaroor, bacha!" Rohit said as he ruffled Virat hair in a brotherly manner.

"Ab chale?" Rohit asked Virat as he got out of the bed.

"Bhaiyaa, " Virat called him. "Kya udhar bahut sari ladkiyaan h?"

"Beta, tu udhar padne jaa raha h yaah ladkiya patane ke liye? "

"Dono" Virat said cheekily as he poked his tongue out.

"Tu pitega mere haath se agar koi ladki wadki ke chakkar me phasa toh." Rohit said protectively. Virat was his younger brother now-atleast he cared for him like a younger brother which led him to believe that no girl would ever be good enough for Virat.