ChApTeR-41❤️

"What! Why the hell do I have to go away? I don't want you to go away either. I can take care of myself. I'm not going anywhere and you can't make me" Virat ranted. Then he turned on his heel and blurred up to his room leaving his brothers gaping after him.

They heard the door slam shut. He picked up his phone. "I think that went well" Yuvi pa said.

"Dude, that was terrible" AB said.

"It was fun" Faf commented.

"It was, wasn't it? I'm sure Glenn would be there soon. So now we will stay on line while you tell him that you have to go away too. How's that for fun?"

"Wait what?" Faf asked.

"Have fun Faf. I know I did. Faf?" Yuvi asked.

Rohit entered Virat's room to see him sprawled face down on the bed. He took a deep breath and closed the door behind him.

"I'm not going anywhere" Virat mumbled into his pillow

"Oh you're going. There's nothing you can do about it. And that tantrum down in the room? I'll let it go this time" Mahi bhai said as he sat beside him on the bed.

"Vi, don't you want us to go and make India win?" Rohit asked.

Virat just nodded his head.

"Toh kya h?"

"I'll miss you!" Virat whined as he tried to hug all three of them.

"We'll miss you too! Lekin some things just need to happen na!" Rohit tried to explain.

"I'm sorry!" Virat apologized.

"It's ok! Maxi is a good guy! You'll have fun with him." Rohit said as he hugged Virat tighter.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Maxi boy! Come on! Open the door!" AB and Faf said as they banged at the washroom door.

"No!" They heard Maxi reply from inside.

"Maxi, we'll go only after two days, my boy! Why are you crying now?"  Faf asked.

"Shut up, Faf!" AB chided.

"I'm not crying." Glenn objected.

"Maxi, come on mate, come out! You know what? I'll lift your grounding. And I'll take you out for lunch also."

"You'll really lift my grounding?" Maxi asked suspiciously.

"As long as you come out." AB replied. They were literally standing in the middle of the hallway and the warden was on rounds again.

They heard the sounds of the locks clicking but the door did not open.

"Maxi, come on man, open the door!" AB said knocking again.

"I can't!" came the reply.

"What do you mean you can't?" AB asked.