thirteen

QUESTION: would y'all be interested at all in a MUCH shorter sequel that would go into y/n and ari's life as a married couple? maybe with some babies? let me know here, please :)

thank you!

——

   it had only been a month since y/n and i's date, and i had noticed a lot of new things.

y/n now eats a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee every morning as she watches the news like the old man she is. she surprisingly likes doing the dishes now and offers to do them anytime we dirty a glass.

she had started putting a little more effort into her appearance even if she only took five minutes to get ready. she decided to be kind to herself and wake up an hour later than she used to, which i was happy about.

she had also gotten more touchy than she used to be—but i'm not complaining. it was if she couldn't go two hours without hugging me, kissing me, or holding my hand. her favorite thing to do seemed to be cuddling and she specifically liked to be held whenever we slept.

y/n really liked naps. a few times i had come over during the middle of the day and found her dead asleep on the couch. i really couldn't blame her though, because she had never been more busy lately.

she was already working hard on a new album even though her last launched just a few months ago, so she was staying late at the studio. she was working on other projects with other artists which made her even more stressed out. not to mention her father that kept pulling on her arm.

so in order to get her to let loose for at least a day, i was having a small family get together. ever since i had told mom and nonna about our date, nonna had been begging me to bring y/n over so she could see her.

   i was currently on my way to her house to pick her up. i didn't even want her to worry about driving tonight—i just wanted her to relax as much as possible.

   i parked in her driveway and quickly got out without turning off my car, since we would be right back. y/n knew i was coming so she left the door unlocked, so i just walked in.

   "baby! are you ready?" i called out as i climbed the stairs, heading to her room. the door was wide open and revealed her clean room. i could hear her shuffling around in the bathroom so i headed there.

   "wait, wait, wait!" she called out to me before i made it to the door. "my dick is out, don't come in!" her foot thumped against the floor, and i automatically knew she was struggling to pull up her pants.

   i giggled, still walking to the door at a slow pace. "awe, but what if i wanna see?" i teased, curling my fingers over the door frame as i swung my head in. i pouted, seeing her dressed with the exception of her shirt.

   y/n sent me a goofy smile as i made my way to her with my arms up. her hand met my cheek as i stood on my tiptoes to kiss her. i hadn't seen her for a few days and i had missed her like crazy.

   y/n hummed against my lips, making me smile. "hi baby," she spoke softly, leaning down to kiss under my ear. my hand dragged against her neck as she pulled back, grabbing her t-shirt from the counter.

   i smirked, watching as she slipped the shirt on over her head as i leaned against the counter. "hey sexy. you look good today." i tugged at the bottom of her shirt as she stepped forward, standing between my legs.

   "oh, just today?" she asked with a small smile tugging at her lips. i wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me, pressing our fronts together.

   "no, you look good everyday. you just look especially good today." i rubbed my hands against her spine, making her sigh. she leaned forward and down a little, resting her forehead in the crook of my neck.