【1】

"Damien we ain't together

"Damien we ain't together. You know what you are to me."

"I'm your baby daddy."

"That too."

I put my clothes on and went into the bathroom to pee. That's always a must after having sex. Piss. After that I made my leave. Going to the next room to grab my child. She was sleeping in her bed and I kissed all over her face.

"Mommmyyy."

"I'm sorry baby but we're about to go. Put your shoes on stank."

I grabbed her bag and watched her slide her crocs on.

"Mommy where's your clothes?"

"These are my clothes." I looked down at my shorts.

"Those aren't clothes Momma. Those shorts are for sleep only."

Who is she to tell me what to wear? We were walking out when her father stopped us.

"No goodbye princess?"

"Bye daddy." She hugged his waist and we left. Damien isn't the only one of my baby daddies that act like I belong to them. Like we're still together. They all do.

I have three children and they don't share the same father. No i'm not a hoe but I have my mistakes. Plus they're all a good distance apart. Enough to been done fell in love again in between.

My oldest Aniya is 8 and her father is Damien. I hate this nigga but the dick is amazing. It's big and hit all my spots. Just magnificent. But most of the time the only way we fuck is if he call me. That means that his girl is gone and he horny. She won't have sex with him because she's "saving it for marriage." Baby girl gon be waiting because that man not marrying her ass. He tried to marry me but I denied. I was 19, the fuck I look like? Right after I gave birth he tried it.

My middle child Jace is 5 and his father is Jayceon. I was so in love with that man and we were together for a while. We fuck sometimes but I go to him last out of all. He's just not too pleasing. The dick is bomb but he also thinks we're still together. Wanna tell me what to do and shit. He's a tall buff ass man that's sexy as shit. But I don't do too well with a man trying to boss me around.

Now my baby girl is 2 months. Amora's father is, a woman, Beyoncé. We broke up before I even gave birth. Out of all, I was in love with her the most. She was so good to me and vice versa. But the universe had its own plans and we ended things when I was 7 months. It broke my heart into pieces because I thought she was it. Guess not. It wasn't such a good break up, but she still believes we're meant to be together.

Want to tell me what to do every second of the day. I can't stand her ass sometimes. Right now we aren't cool and she's been blowing me up about seeing her child. I'm not dealing with her right now so I refuse. No i'm not that type of baby mama but she pushed me there. Sometimes we fuck but it depends on if we're cool.