【3】【9】

"Make sure that speaker is up!" I spoke into the microphone and watched them move stuff around

"Make sure that speaker is up!" I spoke into the microphone and watched them move stuff around. I'm bout ready to go home. They wanna tell me last minute that an event will be at my building, so I gotta make sure it's together before I go. They've pissed me off for the day, seriously. It's always something. Then it be bullshit like I don't pay them to get it done.

My phone started ringing but I ignored it. I can't focus on nothing but this right now. If I look away, they'll most likely do something wrong and it'll really make me flip. I'm already about to fire this whole damn building. They annoy me.

"Is the speaker turned up?"

No one answered so I guess it's turned up. I watched them flip through the cords, looking slow. Now I know for sure the speaker isn't up because everything is plugged in place. This speaker hasn't been used so it's workable.

"Turn the speaker up."

If I have to say this shit again....Like am I not being heard? I've announced the solution twice. If I didn't feel like interviewing people, I would fire they asses right now. Damn.

"The speaker." I spoke in the mic again, watching them with a straight face. My eyes rolled hard as one of them picked up the speaker. This big ass speaker.... "What are you doing?" The nigga look lanky as hell so if he drop my shit, he'll be without a job for sure. Like why would you pick up a damn speaker?

"I'm going to switch the speakers out."

"Why?"

"It's not working."

"Turn it up."

"It's-"

"Turn. It. Up." I gritted and he sat it down. Walking around it and twisting the knob. The music sounded off and I raised my eyebrows with a small smirk. "Wooowwww."

They all turned to the speaker and I chuckled in the mic. Dummies. I literally told them what to do! Jesus Christ. What the fuck was I thinking when I hired them? Is the job frying their brains? Are my tasks too hard?

"Alright. Now that that's together, I need y'all to do y'all's part. Can y'all do that right while i'm gone?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Thank you." I put the mic down and turned away. My phone been ringing for the longest. It's Amora, I already know. Her and these voice messages. Onika must be sleep which is why she's blowing my phone up like that. Like she ain't got so much more shit to do in that house. "Alright Kels, i'm out."

"Bye. Have a good day."

"Mm hmm. You too." I locked my office before getting on the elevator. I'm ready to go lay with my babies for the rest of the day. I've been at this building since this morning. Then they pull that shit on me. I'm the boss....the fuck.

Once I was in the car, I sped off. My phone still fucking going offff! Onika need to take that damn iPad bruh. I love my baby but sometimes she just be doing shit. Just like her damn mother. Damn. But that's my baby so it's cool.