【4】

"Why yo feet on my couch?"

"Damien stop talking to me dude." I typed on my phone. He's making me mad and I just got here. I'm sick and I told them that but they still want me here for some stupid pictures that I won't even be in. If they're family pictures what am I apart for? We aren't together anymore. That was 7 years ago. Could've got his child and left me out of it.

Before I could even think he grabbed my neck. They're gonna get enough of that. Him and Beyoncé go straight for that. It doesn't hurt or anything but damn. "You talk too much shit."

"So. Go take your pictures." I smacked his hand away and he went back to the front. My people don't like his family and they barely like me. Because when he cheated on me I burned his clothes and left with my one year old. Of course they're gonna side with him though.

I recently found out that his girlfriend was cheating on him. Kept saying she was saving herself but really had a whole man out here she was giving it up to. He wasn't mad but just came to my house and we fucked like rabbits. It was fun. The kids were with my mom too so the house was empty. I let him take all his anger out on me; even though he swore he wasn't angry. Couldn't walk for the rest of the day. It was worth it.

Right now i'm texting Jayceon about Jace's behavior or whatever. He said Jace was back talking his mom and got in trouble. That's fine with me. Whatever happens over there is what happens. I know they wouldn't unnecessarily whoop my child. If he needs disciplining, two people have my approval. Jace and his mother.

He's saying that I need more rules and to take charge of him. Jace knows not to play with me, he just has his moments. I've whooped him before and all, he isn't crazy. An incoming call came and I answered with a sigh.

"Are you not getting what i'm saying?"

"I promise I am. But i'm telling you that I do discipline him Jay. Just not the way you do." I smoothed the fur on my slide.

"Well you need to because whatever the fuck you doing not working. He getting too damn old Onika. You can't send him over here to get in trouble and then when he get back home, you don't do the same. That's making him take advantage of you. Because he wouldn't dare talk back to me. But with women it's like he lose all respect. Like I ain't taught him shit."

I kept quiet because I don't wanna do all that he does. But he's right.

"Do he need to move with me Onika?"

"No Jay!" He's been asking that for awhile now and I don't want my baby to go. Deep down that's probably best but it would crush my heart. I know I would see him just as much but I don't like this.

"Well fix the shit Onika. You not finna have him out here acting like a little punk ass nigga. Disrespecting women and shit. Hell no."

"Ok...But imma need help Jay, I don't know what to do. It's easy with Aniya because she's a girl and I was disciplined a certain way. So yea. Imma need you."