【2】【2】

I walked down the hall of my house until I got to the dining room

I walked down the hall of my house until I got to the dining room. I'm so tired and ready to just lay down. I've been at work since 5am. Haven't seen my kids since 5am. I'm going crazy. Momma almost made me late for work because she wanted to talk and stuff this morning.

The kids go over there for school when I have to be at work early like that. Which isn't everyday.

Once I was in the dining room, I slightly frowned. There was so many flowers on my table and it confused me. How? For them to get right there, someone had to come inside my house. Fuck those flowers, how the fuck did they get in here is the question.

I sighed and held my stomach while picking through them to find a card. Once I did, I read it and smiled. Wow. Corny as hell.

From: BaeYonce

Super proud of you. Can't wait till we booed up again.

I used to call her Baeyonce when we first started talking. Not even dating, just talking. Those were the super fun days. Our first date was at an ice cream shop because it's her favorite. Now my baby loves ice cream because they're always getting it together. I don't really mess with ice cream so I rarely want to get it.

Amora will throw a fit though so I always end up going. The things I do for those kids.

My head was still trying to wrap around how she even got these flowers inside. I'll just have to accept the fact that she can get inside my house without me knowing. Because even when I used to use the security lock to lock her out, she still got in. So I give up.

I went upstairs to my room and grabbed the purses I came for. I've cleaned out my closet and decided to give away a lot of my purses. Momma is always complimenting my bags so i'm giving them to her. She doesn't really let me spend money on her so I might as well. I get cursed out for spending stuff on her.

My phone started ringing and I saw Aniya's number. I need to hurry up.

"Momma where are you? You taking forever like you don't wanna see us."

Here she go with this making me feel bad shit. I'm tired of children.

"Aniya that's not even the case. Shut up. I'm on my way, I had to get your granny's purses."

"Well we miss you."

"I miss you guys too. That doesn't mean you call me being all smart mouthed. Watch yourself before I call your daddy."

"Ok...i'm sorry Momma."

"Mhm. Here I come."

"Ok." She hung up and I hurriedly left out.

These kids will literally be the death of me. It's 8pm and i'm so tired, just want to sleep. But they come first no matter what. I'm sure Amora is going crazy out her little mind because I haven't talked to her all day. She was asleep when I dropped them off.