【9】

"Momma I look just like you

"Momma I look just like you." Aniya came and jumped on my bed. Now she says that because i'm looking good. If it was a chill day she would swear she looks nothing like me. Ain't shit. It be your own kids.

"I know. Is your brother dressed?"

"Momma he keep whining because he don't wanna wear what I took out."

"Let me see what you got."

She ran out and came with the outfit. That's why. He don't want to match her. I bought these outfits a while ago for the three of them. Today would be a good day to wear it but Jay doesn't want to.

"Would you be okay with changing? And we wear those another day?"

"Yea. I have another outfit." She left and I picked up Amora. I'm glad she was okay with changing because I can't deal with attitudes right now. Aniya is very understanding but sometimes she can go the other way. It depends on what it is. That's why I always ask my kids if they're okay with something before just demanding.

Certain things I have to demand because well, i'm their mother. The oldest always test me though. Jace have his days. Although Amora is four months, she still try me. For her to be so small, she has attitude. Yesterday she smacked the bottle away because it wasn't my titty.

She's very demanding like her other mother.

"My babymama push a Range Rover!" I sighed at Beyoncés loud voice coming through the house. If she makes my baby cry i'm beating her ass. "Anytime I got you girl you my possession. Even if I hit you once you part of my collection!" She came in the room with a huge smile and a bag that's obviously baby stuff. Jesus christ. My house is full of children clothes.

My kids dressers are full so they have stuff in fucking baskets. This shit is ridiculous and their fathers need to chill. Amora is 5 months and has three dressers of clothes. It's dumb.

"Hey baby." She pecked my lips and Amora's forehead before pouring the stuff onto my bed. "I just went shopping. She getting longer so she need more shit. She prolly can't fit it now but she will be able to in about a month."

"Ok." I moved Amora to my shoulder and moved to her room so I could get her dressed. Beyoncé is always buying my baby shit that'll make her look like a baby dyke. I'm not dressing her in shit she has.

I forgot to mention that today is Thanksgiving. We're going to my moms house so I have to make sure we look good. This is for anywhere we go. I'm not walking out the house with my kids looking loungy unless we all do.

Of course they asked for Beyoncé to come so she's riding there with me. Jayceon is gonna pick Jay up from there a little later and so is Damien with Aniya. We always share our children on holidays instead of doing that switchy shit.

I'll have them in the beginning of the day and they'll have them for the rest. Unless they have to bring them back. Now if they're already at their dads, it's different. I'll have them in the end. It's called communication and understanding. So glad they can do that. But since Bey has been around, she's always with me. Plus it hasn't even been that many holidays since we've broken up.