【2】【5】

"Here you go

"Here you go."

"I haven't even did shit Beyoncé. That's how I know you're guilty. But it's cool, we aren't even together."

"We together whether you like it or not."

"Mmhmm. When I start fucking my baby daddy again I don't wanna hear shit. Whoever this bitch is better stay out my dm's."

"Onika stop playing with me."

"I'm not playing." I got off the bed and walked around. I'm about to hang up on her because she's being a hypocrite. That's one of my biggest pet peeves. "My baby crying, i'll talk to you later."

"I'm finna come see y'all."

"No you're not."

I finally changed my security code and stuff like Momma said. Only reason I didn't was because I was scared that I would forget it and have to reboot the whole fucking house. It's happened before.

"Don't start."

"Too late for all that." I hung up and went to Amora's room.

I'm so sick of Beyoncé. She don't want a relationship for real. Just want to play with me like i'm some dummy. It's not even worth it with her.

"Mommyy!"

"Yes baby?" I walked in her room and she smiled with tears in her eyes. That paci sticking out. "Aww look at my baby." I picked her up and kissed her face.

She hooked to my neck and held it tightly. Sniffling every second and wiping her face on my shoulder. Nasty.

"Eat momma."

"I know, love. Milk?"

"Yes."

I went downstairs and to the freezer, pulling out the frozen breast milk. She sat her head up to watch me as I defrosted it.

"I do it?"

"What do you wanna do?"

She grabbed the milk and I chuckled. Holding the bottle so she could pour it inside. I watched carefully because if this shit wastes on me, i'm gonna be upset.

Surprisingly she did it with no spills. I shook it a little before giving it to her and she handed me her pacifier.

"You good now baby?"

"Mmhm."

"Can Mommy have a kiss?"

"No." She covered my mouth with her free hand and shook her head. Ok then. I just made a bottle and I can't even get a kiss. That's fine.

We went to the living room where the Tv was playing lowly. Aniya must've been down here, now I can't even watch it. The moment I change it, she'll be coming. So I watched whatever was on. Which is a slime video. They're really satisfying.