【3】【3】

I groaned as my phone rung for the third time

I groaned as my phone rung for the third time. I'm trying to sleep and I can't even do that. It dinged a few times before it started ringing again. I threw a fit while kicking my legs and reaching over to grab it. Should've known it was Amora's ass! I haven't been over there in about two weeks because I been going to the office everyday.

I'm sure this is her last straw and she ready for me to come over. She just be wanting me to be there cause she don't fuck with me when i'm over. Damn.

I answered the next call and she was smiling in the camera.

"Dada!"

"Amora.....imma whoop yo ass."

"Noo Dada. No ass."

I chuckled and sat up in the bed. She can't even make me mad for real.

"I'm about to get ready to come to you love."

"Tay!"

"Where's Mommy?"

"Mommy yucky."

I laughed loudly because any time Onika goes to the restroom, she says she's yucky. She can simply be peeing. I got out the bed and went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face.

Amora wouldn't get off the phone so I faced it to the ceiling before getting in the shower. She's seen me naked before but I don't wanna just do that while she can see. That's something i'll do with Onika for sure though.

"Dada huwy."

"I'm putting my clothes on." I'm drying my body off because I just stepped out the shower.

"I see!?" She know i'm lying. I hurriedly threw a bra and underwear on before sitting the camera up. Her eyes rolled and I started moisturizing my body before putting my actual clothes on. "Mommy you better now?"

"Did you call your Dada?"

"Mmhm. Her come Mommy."

Onika didn't say anything after that and Amora started staring at the camera again. She must be playing a game while talking to me. As always.

I took my hair out the messy bun and brushed it down. Mama curled it yesterday so it just naturally fell. Luckily it didn't frizz up because I didn't wear a scarf nor bonnet. I hate those, they make me hot.

"Look big girl, i'm walking out the house now." I shook the keys as I walked out the door and got in my car. It shouldn't be any traffic right now so i'll make it fast. With the way I drive, i'll be there in five minutes.

"Dada...Mommy slweeping."

"Tell her to wake her ass up."

"Mommy!-"

"Say it and watch I whoop your ass for real."

I chuckled and Amora giggled too. This why we get put out. Onika be dead ass and if one of us laugh, the other will too.