【8】

"What you tripping for?"

"Who's tripping?" I started to take the diamond suit off. I'm going to Lauren's party later and i'm trying to put this outfit together. Personal stylist mode in full effect. And I just got my hair done yesterday, I look good as fuck. The party is all diamonds and skin. A bitch coming in looking like a disco ball.

But Beyoncé wants to erk my nerves by calling me. She just annoys me to the max. I love her with everything in me but damn. She's literally my whole heart. It's just that she doesn't think sometimes. Like now.

"You. The fuck."

"I'm tripping because I don't want my child at your house full of people. She's a newborn and has never been around a crowd of people like that. Plus y'all smoking and shit. I don't want her in that house at all until I feel like it's free of every spec of smoke. Therefore she will be with Momma."

Bey huffed and went outside. I'm not even about to look in the phone. She can save all the pleading. My baby is not going in that house. It can end right here. When I did smoke, it was never around my children. And they weren't newborns. I don't smoke anymore because I have a fresh child. It's common sense.

"Onika.....If we stop smoking it won't bother her."

"That's not how air works. It doesn't just go away because you put it out. There's still little follicles and shit. No. When I had her what did the doctor say?"

"She has a minor case of asthma."

"Exactly! Bruh get off my phone Bey."

"Well can I stay at your house with her?"

I huffed and didn't answer. Really don't even want her in my house. What if I come home with a man? Most likely won't but you never know. She'll hurt me if I came home with a man. Even though we aren't even together. It's like we are because we both want to be. I just don't want to be hurt again. Although I believe she can do better.

"Yea Bey. Take a shower and change your clothes. Don't come over here with a sniff of weed or i'll beat your ass." I hung up and began to put my sweats and muscle shirt on. This is Beys because it ruffles around my waist. It's long as hell on me.

The party doesn't start till tonight so I plan to just chill. My kids went with their fathers because both had something going on. Hope they have a lot of fun. It's been a minute since they've went somewhere.

I started watching Tv since Amora was chilling beside me. Chewing on her fist looking around. My baby is so chill. That's a first. Aniya thought she was grown and wanted to roll over at 3 months. Moving her head and babbling all day. Jace was a cry baby. Every second he wanted to be in my arms. Maybe that's why he acts the way he does.

My alarm went off on the phone and I groaned. She know this party doesn't start until tonight, it's 2pm. Why is she here so early?

"Beyoncé what you want?!"