【1】【0】

"I need to pick up some milk for my baby

"I need to pick up some milk for my baby."

"When are you bringing her back?"

"Don't worry about it. She good."

"I was just asking." I whispered while leaning back in the wash chair. Beyoncé hasn't brung my baby back since Thanksgiving. I'm missing her so much and Bey is being an asshole. "Can you bring her back with you? At least so I can see her."

"Nah she with her aunt."

"Oh....ok." I know my baby is safe so that's fine. I'm just bored as hell in this house since my kids are at school. Working from home isn't as amazing as I thought it would be. It's very boring sitting on a computer ordering clothes all day.

Then joining zoom meetings to talk about the clothes.

"Im coming in."

"Ok. It's in the freezer."

She's just gonna get it and leave. Not come to me or anything. This is like her third time coming to get milk so I know. I sighed while on my phone looking at fucking clothes. Not for Ms.Braxton though. These are for another client. She wants some stuff to go on a trip to the islands.

She'll be there for a month so imagine the shit. Then it's not just her, it's her husband and children too. Fuck.

I stood up and left the beauty room to mine. My mind went blank so I need to get their sizes again. The notebook was on my bed so I opened it while standing there.

"What kind of kid wants fucking hoodies for a hot ass island?" I mumbled while flipping through the lists. These people want specific shit and i'm about to go crazy. Usually this job is easy as hell. Until you have to order for multiple people.

I huffed and leaned over my tall bed.

The only thing about being home alone is me walking around with no clothes. Just panties. I mean, I could do it with them here, I just rarely do it. I'm their mother, nothing wrong.

My phone started ringing and I answered Damien. He's the reason i'm in this fucking situation now.

"Hello?"

"Why Aniya teacher call me? Talking about she got lipstick at school."

Why would they call him?

"I don't know why...nor how. But okay. It's no big deal, just lipstick. They can take it from her and continue with the day or tell her put it up. Either way it doesn't matter." I sighed. That was such an unnecessary call. That school does the most sometimes.

Simple shit.

"Onika stop giving her access to that makeup shit. For real. I don't like that."

"I hear you Damien."

"I'm for real."

"Alright I- ow!" I dropped the phone after feeling a harsh smack to my butt. Could've sworn she left!