【1】【9】

"Put the jacket on Jace

"Put the jacket on Jace."

"Mommy i'm sleepy."

"I understand big boy but you have to put the jacket on. It's really cold outside." I held the Nike tech jacket up for him to put his arms through. Finally he did and I held up his coat. He groaned as he slid his arm through and I zipped the both of them up. "Please come home with both of these. This coat cost way too much to be lost alright?"

"Ok. I put it in my locker."

"Ok. Nini!"

"Yes ma'am?!"

"What are you doing?" I walked to her room and she was sitting on the floor. She can't be serious and we have to be gone in five minutes.

"Mommy!" Damn it. Amora woke up. I was planning on keeping her sleep the whole time. Of course she would wake up in the car, but I at least wanted her to make it till then.

"Aniya put your jacket, coat and shoes on. Now."

"Ok." She got up and I watched her grab jacket. I'm making them put on both because it's cold. The coat can come off in the school, but they need to keep the jackets on.

I walked quickly to Amora's room before she let the crib down herself. It's like now that she knows she can do it, she won't stop. Her tall ass will climb right out once it's down. Bad ass.

"Good morning baby."

"'Mornin." She yawned and reached for me. I took her in the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Then I got her suited. She hates this snow suit but it's cold as fuck. I don't need no sick babies. My kids are dramatic as fuck. They'll swear they're dying because their noses are running. "Eat mama."

"I know baby. You want a happy meal?"

She started clapping and I chuckled while sliding her boots on. I would've cooked but we woke up so late and I have a meeting to go to. So i'll stop a McDonalds for them. It'll make them happy.

"Go to the car! Not the truck!" I yelled while packing Amora's baby bag. This should've been done last night but I wasn't thinking. Forgot I even had a meeting until my alarm went with my calendar flashing on the front. "Ready mama?"

"Up." She reached and I sighed picking her up. This girl act like she can't walk. Spoiled ass. And imma pick her up every time. I don't care what anyone says, this is my baby. If Aniya or Jace asked me to carry them, i'll do the same. It doesn't matter.

I moved quick down the stairs and out the door. Pressing in the code to shut the house down and hurriedly giving Amora to Aniya. She knows how to buckle her in.

"Nooo no."

"Amora stop it."

I looked in the back while putting on my seatbelt. Aniya had already turned on the heat and it made me think how the hell she knew how to do that. I've never showed her that. I was going to today, but I guess I don't have to.