【2】【4】

"It is what it is

"It is what it is."

"What you mean? You had me all over there, treating me all good. Now you don't fuck with me?"

"We didn't do nothing shorty. You acting like I gave it to you." I laid back on the couch. This girl called my house phone...like be for real. The girl Onika swear up and down I fucked just cause I posted a picture with her on my chest.

Truth is that we really didn't do anything. I just gave her a little princess treatment and she fell asleep on me. That's it. Now she won't leave me alone. Really been texting me and shit since, I just hid it from Onika. I don't need to get in another fight with her ass.

"That's the point you're missing. I don't need that, I just like the way you treated me. Now that's what I pay attention to."

"Nahh baby. I'm taken and not trynna get in no shit."

"Were you taken when I came over?"

"Yes I was. And having you over got me in some shit with my baby. So i'm asking you to stop whatever it is you're doing."

"Alright Bey." She chuckled before hanging up and I groaned. Damn man. How the fuck she even get my house phone number? That's some insane shit. The fuck?

I'm sitting here waiting for Onika to get here with Amora and this girl call. Luckily it was now instead of when they got here. I would've definitely gotten into it with Onika. We're doing good right now and that's how I want it to stay.

I heard my door open and looked behind me. Amora was crying and Onika looked upset. These two.

"Dadaaaa." Mor sobbed when she saw me. That binky in her mouth and tears falling down her face. Onika just stared at her. They must've had a disagreement. Which is crazy because Amora can barely talk straight. It's good but some shit she can't say. She'll make you feel her gibberish though. "Momma no no!"

"Get out my face little girl."

"No! Momma!" She reached for Onika and she picked her up. Putting her on her hip and staring at me. I'm lost so I don't know why i'm getting the stank eye. All i'm doing is laying on the couch and looking over at them. "M-momma."

"Yes Amora?" She dryly spoke while closing the door. Whatever my baby said was gibberish but Onika just responded with something. I turned back around and focused on the Tv. They on that shit. "Beyoncé stop acting like youn hear shit. Your fucking child is giving me a headache. Take her."

I just looked at her hold Amora out to me. I'm not getting her while she doing all this crying. She's not gonna stay with me. Onika know this.

"Get her before I slap the shit outta you."

"Damn." I grabbed Amora and she laid down on my chest.

"Why you laid on the couch anyway?"

"Cause I was on the phone. You see it in my lap."