【1】【7】

"Damien I don't know why you needed to come here to tell me that

"Damien I don't know why you needed to come here to tell me that." I stood in my door while he kept staring at me. He really needs to leave because Beyoncé is on her way. No telling when she's gonna pull up and I don't want him here when she is. Plus I don't have no clothes on....If she saw me talking to him like this, she'll be ready to beat my ass. I was just chilling around when he came so, shit.

It's always something.

"I was in the area and felt like it was something needed to be talked about in person. It's our child."

"I understand that. Everything else we talk about is over the phone, what's so different D? She don't wanna call the bitch her mother, so what? I'm her mother."

"I'm just saying, she was real...mean about it."

"I don't care. The girl shouldn't have asked her that."

Why would some bitch ask Aniya to call her mama? Like girl you barely been a girlfriend. I really find that disrespectful but I don't wanna get into it with this man girlfriend.

"Is it something that can be considered?"

"Damien....get the fuck away from my house. For real. Why would I want my child to call some other woman her mother? I'll understand if I was a deadbeat ass bitch, but i'm not. That's like me asking Aniya to call Beyoncé her Dada like Amora."

"Onika I wish the fuck you would."

"Exactly. So don't ask me to be okay with my baby calling another woman her mother. And don't expect my baby to agree with that. That's why she was rude about it because why would you even allow that question to be asked?"

I kept a frown and knitted eyebrows. I'm really fucking confused now. He just did that about what I said, but want me to be okay with this. He's losing his mind. Usually he's the chill and possessive one but now he's just flat out stupid.

"Are you like.....unstable in the head?"

"Onika stop trynna play me like i'm dumb."

"No like i'm fucking serious."

"No i'm not unstable."

"Ok so what? You just wanted to see me or something?" I still kept my confused face because it's like my mind is still trying to process this dumb shit. At first I was calm and telling him to leave but now he really got me concerned for him. "What is it Damien? Now i'm really like....worried for you." I chuckled. Something not right with this man.

"I mean yea I wanted to see you, I always do. But I did want to talk about this. My daughter-"

"No we've come to the conclusion on why you're here. Only time you really wanna talk about Aniya is when you wanna fuck her mother huh?"

"Mcht Nic don't even-"

"Naw that's what it is. Every time I call you for her, you got something to say about me. When you stop by, you always flirting with me. You need to realize that the only relationship we're gonna have is through our child. Get this fantasy shit out your head my nigga. Don't say shit to my baby about calling another bitch mama when she got a perfect one right here. Now tell your little couch princess to stay in her lane when my baby there and we won't have no problems."