【2】

"Aniya i'm not getting out

"Aniya i'm not getting out. Girl you better learn how to go in the store by yourself. You can rap all these songs but you scared to go in alone."

"I'm not scared." She made a stank face and I laughed at her. That just made her even more mad and she jumped out going in by herself. Omg I hate that she has my attitude. I turned the car off and got out with my baby. What I have on isn't Family Dollar appropriate. I'm supposed to be in my pajamas coming here but I look like a damn runway.

I had to pick her up from cheer camp and I just got off of work. Being a personal stylist you have to look like it everyday. She was angrily walking towards the candy aisle and I caught up behind her. I could literally feel the eyes on me. They probably think i'm some ghetto ass show off mother. Jesus, i'm not.

"Aniya!" I whispered harshly. She turned around and sprinted to my side. This girl gets on my nerves. "You mad?"

"No. You kept saying I was scared but I just don't like being in the store by myself."

"Ok. I'm sorry." We went to the candy aisle and got a whole bunch. She's going to a party so we have to get this gift. Which is a snack pack. A whole bunch of snacks and shit the little girl likes.

"Momma!"

"What!?" She's screaming my name across the store and shit. Just ghetto.

"Can I get some Takis?!"

"No!"

"Why not!?"

"Aniya Shay! Stop yelling across this damn store!"

She came around the corner with a big bag of Takis and I shook my head. I'm not about to play with her and these chips. Swear she can't live without them. After all that with Jace, those are banned from my home.

"No. Put 'em back."

"Ughhh."

"Hey! Who are you groaning at little girl? Don't make me embarrass you in the middle of this store. Calm yourself and go put 'em back." I gritted and watched her walk away.

Who the hell was she doing that to? I almost snatched her ass up but remembered i'm in heels and just might bust my ass. She came back to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I'm trying to find a birthday card and gift bag. I let her pick it and we went to check out.

Family Dollar never got the full damn family. Lines be long as shit. We must be the family. Aniya kept picking stuff up and putting it in the little arm basket. I'm not even tripping. "Onika." I turned around and Jayceon was behind me. "Why you got this on in Family Dollar?"

"Because she begged me to come in. I had to pick her up from cheer camp as soon as I got off so I couldn't even change....Now she gotta go to a damn party." I rolled my eyes.

"Go to the car. I'll stand right here with her." He looked me up and down with his items in bis hand. I shook my head and stood there. I've been standing here this long, might as well finish through. "Man." He took the basket off my arm and gave it to Aniya.