【1】【5】

"I got business to do Onika

"I got business to do Onika."

"So you're leaving me basically?"

"Basically, baby." I sighed and fixed my heel. This happens every time I leave from her house to handle some shit. She a big ass baby but wanna act hard all damn day. Yesterday she tried to get into it with me cause she wanted to wear something so.....exposing. Not gonna lie, she looked good as fuck. But at the same time, she was just going to get her nails done.

"Can I have a kiss?"

"Yes you can." I kissed her while she was laying down and tried to come up quickly. Already know where this is going. "Baby."

"Just another one."

I sighed and kissed her again only for her to do the same thing again.

"Onika, I gotta go."

"Ok...Can I come with you?"

"You already know the answer to that."

I'm not taking her anywhere to handle business. That's not something I would do. And handling business consists of running the streets. No. If Amora isn't allowed, she's not allowed.

"Please? My kids aren't here. I'm gonna be bored. Again."

"Youn have no work to do?"

"Omg no. I have nothing to do or I wouldn't be asking to go with you."

"Don't get smart."

She sighed while rolling her eyes and I grabbed her jaw. This just goes to prove that she's a brat. I haven't did anything but the usual, and she's acting like it's something new. She never comes with me and she knows this. I guess it was worth a try or something.

"I didn't even do anything, let my face go."

"Them eyes...." I let her go and stood up straight. These heels make me taller so my back hurt trying to bend down to her. "I love you and i'll be back later alright?" All I got was a nod. "I said I love you and i'll be back later.... alright?"

"I love you too. Bye."

I kissed her one more time before leaving out. Stopping by Amora's room to give her a kiss. She's gotten so big. Her birthday is in 3 months so i'm ready to do a big one for her big 1. Before I could run out, I heard her say something. Damn it.

"Da...da." That's the first word she learned and it made me cry when she said it last week. I swore it was gonna be GG or something.

"Yes baby?" I walked back to her and kissed her nose. She'd sat up in the crib and everything. She's learning way too fast for me. "Lay back down mamas. Papa will be back."

She started talking shit, whatever she was babbling and I chuckled. Her face was frowned and scrunched up like Onikas as she swung her hands. Just wanna fight. I started softly swinging back and she kept hitting me.