【2】【6】

lame lil filler

lame lil filler

"This shit is pointless with you Beyoncé."

"You still walking after I said come to me."

"I don't give a fuck about what you just said." I walked towards the back and kept going. She's not even supposed to be here, but she still made way. This is why we took that break for those months. Because she needed to do better and she claimed she was. Now she's back to square one.

I'm not about to keep dealing with that. It's dumb when I don't have to.

"Onika. You got five seconds to turn around."

I did. Only because we're in public and I don't want to argue to cause attention. She will definitely push me to that moment.

"Now like I was saying. The fuck is your problem? Where my baby?"

"Don't come checking me like i'm just a parent that doesn't give a fuck and don't take care of her. If you wanna know where she is come at me correct. Because you don't care about that, you wanna know who i'm at this party with."

"Come out here with me." She grabbed my arm and I yanked away. If I fall in these heels I swear she'll get one to the head. "Onika."

"Stop touching me." I pushed her hand off again and walked away. I'm tired of this, im not about to keep giving her the ability to fuck with me. Seriously. I don't trip about who she messes with or fucks. I trip when the bitches come to me like I give a fuck.

At this point only relation I need to have with her is our child. Nothing else matters. I don't wanna be with her.

"Baby mama drama?"

"You see the shit right?" I glared at Megan and sat next to her. "Don't ask questions."

"I'm sorry....Everything good baby?"

"Yea it's cool Megan. I'm probably about to leave though cause she's really doing the absolute most. I know she didn't leave."

"Ok. If you leave i'm leaving too. We don't need her beating your ass in the parking lot."

"Shut up Megan." I grabbed my purse before heading towards the door. It was so unnecessary for me to come anyways. If I would've known this would happen, my ass wouldn't have came.

I stepped outside and saw Bey on my car. Jesus help us. I'm about to get into it with her. Then she's gonna be mad when I start the shit I did before. Ignoring her and not letting her come by anymore. Then she's gonna blame it on me not letting her see my baby.

"Move off my car please. You know I don't play about it, get down." I mushed her off my hood and she slid down. She does things to piss me off. This car costs too much for that fat ass to be on it.

"Unlock the door."

"No. Not until to get the fuck on Beyoncé."

"I'm not playing with you Onika. You out here with your hoe ass friend."

I huffed and used the key to only unlock my door. This is a push start, I shouldn't have to use my key. But fucking with her, anything will happen. If I would've used the keypad, it would've unlocked all doors. That's not what I want.

Once I was in, I locked my door back and sat inside. She would not leave from by my car! Now she's acting all psycho and shit.

"Beyoncé move!" She started touching my windows with her fingers and leaving the prints. I swear to god! So childish for no reason! I'm still not opening this door. I cracked my window a little and she looked at me. My windows are tinted so she can barely see. Looking at darkness. "Either move or get ran over."

I'm dead ass. I watched her stand there before hitting my gas out the spot. She jumped back quickly and I sped off. Fuck her, doing the most for no reason. I'm not in the mood.

My phone started ringing and I answered. It connected to the speaker so I saw it was Megan.

"You gone baby?"

"Yea. You?"

"Yep. I didn't leave until you were inside the car. Be safe boo. If you need me, call."

"Ok. Thank you Meg, i'll call you later when I make it home."

"Ok. Love you."

"Love you too." I hung up and sighed. Now I gotta go pick up my kids. This night didn't go the way I wanted it.

As soon as I hit the freeway, I noticed a car behind me. Beyoncés car....her fucking hellcat. I took a deep breath before hitting the gas. Not many cars are on the freeway so I was really pushing the shit. Something told me to drive this car and not the truck. I didn't wanna seem like a mommy tonight.

My phone started ringing and Beys name flashed on the screen of the car. I sighed and answered while switching through lanes. Why the fuck is she chasing me like this?

"Stop speeding."

"Stop following me."

"I'm not following you. We just going in the same direction."

"You know you're beyond childish? What are you doing all this for? Who told you something that got you believing them?"

"Nobody told me anything. Megan posted something I didn't like but fuck it. I came to see about you and you tripping."

"You tried to fucking snatch me out of a party Beyoncé. Watch out for that car!" I shouted and she swerved out the way. Fuck! "Stop fucking speeding Beyoncé. Real shit. Only way I can stop is if you stop. If I stop before you, you're gonna run into me."

I noticed her slow down and did the same. This is some dumb shit.

"If you wanna talk we can. But you need to keep your hands to yourself. I will fight your ass back. And you can't stop me from burning your shit this time."

"Alright. We'll talk."

"Seriously. Only talking. And you're not coming inside."

"Mcht whatever bruh. Hurry up and exit." She hung up and I exited the freeway. Her car was right on my ass as we sat at the light. I hurriedly sped up and pulled into my driveway. I'm not even letting up my garage. We can talk right now.

I let my window down and she came up with a blank face.

"What is it you wanna talk about Bey?"

"What's your reason for twerking with Megan? On camera for instagram....in front of all those people."

"I'm grown and single. I don't see the problem."

"You grown but far from single. Why you like being petty when you get mad?"

"I wasn't mad until you walked in a party ready to beat my ass."

"I apologize. Can you open the garage so we can spend the night together?"

"Fuck no. You can leave so I can go pick up my kids and lay with them."

"Onika."

"Beyoncé no. Seriously move because i'm not doing this with you. Fix yourself and try again tomorrow."

I could tell she was upset by the way she walked away. Her car sped out from behind me and I slowly pulled out. Doing the most.

This woman just gave me such a bad headache.

I can't fucking deal.