【7】

"Ok Nini come on baby

"Ok Nini come on baby." I stuck my head in her room and she came out. She ran in my room with her school clothes in her hand while in her underwear. This child. Jace is already in my room....in his underwear.

I went to Amora and got her out of her crib. She was up and swinging at the stars above her. First day of school and these kids are so excited. I went to my room and they were putting their uniforms on. Jace was fucking up and I just had to help him. I laid baby girl down and went to assist them.

"Here baby put your arm through." I'm dressed and ready. Hopefully i'm not the only parent that's in pajamas while dropping their child off. These tights full of shapes and white cropped shirt is the best I can give right now. Plus it's a little drizzly out so I have on boots.

My babies outfits are so cute. At least they look better than me. That was the goal. If I wasn't sick then I would be turning up with them. But we can try again tomorrow. I've been sick for damn near a week now and i'm tired of it. It's turned into a stuffy nose and runny eye thing. So I guess the cold is coming out. Finally.

I started accessorizing their clothes. Me being a personal stylist really takes a toll on my home. My kids always have to have some swag and nothing plain. We're never dull over here. Colors and jewelry is our thing.

"Nini do you want the pink bow or blue? Your shoes are both colors so it doesn't matter."

"I don't like pink so blue." I mugged her and put the blue bow in her braids. Nobody asked for that first part. Jace was looking in the mirror at his chain and shoes. He's too much like his father, ew.

He has on purple and yellow. At first I thought that would be hard to pull off but my baby working it. Those new yellow and black Jordan's came out at the right time. I was so quick to buy those for them.

Aniya wanted to wear pants so I let her. We were stuck on a skirt for so long but she changed her mind. Which broke my heart but it's whatever I guess. The pink and blue goes so good with the uniform. I'm in love with my kids.

"Ok go get in the car. Not the truck." I grabbed Amora and put her in her car seat. She was asleep again so I covered her seat with the cover and went down. They were already down. I let the dogs in and went out the garage. Of course Aniya jumped her small ass in the front seat.

I buckled Amora in and headed to the school. They were bumping music the whole time. Not too loud because my baby is sleep. I'll be pissed if they got her crying and I have to go inside this school.

Walking around with this car seat wasn't something I planned to do, so I popped the trunk and got the stroller out. Sitting her seat in the spot and locking my doors. All these kids are really making me paranoid. Do I want my babies to go? Hell no. Kids have germs.

Luckily i'm not the only parent in crazy pajamas. Before I walked in the school, I heard my name being called. Damien and Jayceon were behind me. Thought they would be super late.