【1】【2】

I'm fucking tired of this girl

I'm fucking tired of this girl. If she thought I was going without a phone, she crazy as hell. I straight went and bought another one after she brought Amora home. When I was trying to leave, I was trying to go get another one, but she wouldn't let me leave. Annoying. Did all that tussling for nothing.

She just out of nowhere starting with this toxic shit and it's stupid. I haven't did shit! Still haven't heard why she took my phone in the first place. She just expect me to know everything without her saying anything. That's not how shit works. And she act like she doesn't understand that.

Her putting her hands on me is annoying too. It doesn't hurt because she isn't really hurting nor hitting me. It's more of her using her weight and force because she's stronger than me. I get bothered when I can't do something. So me trying to move her heavy body off of me makes me upset because I can't. She knows that too. I be ready to kill her.

Just overall annoying.

"Mommy! My daddy is here!"

"Ok. I'll see you later and have fun." I kissed Aniyas forehead and she ran out. My phone pinged and I watched her run outside to his car. Once they pulled off, I locked the doors and put my phone down.

Sometimes having good baby daddies can get annoying too. I be wanting my babies to chill around with me all the time. But their fathers be having stuff for them to do. It's better for them to be kids before anything though so I don't trip.

"Mommy!"

Now Jace is about to go. Ugh! I wish Amora could talk and be bad already. She just looks at me and laugh when I say stuff to her. It's cute.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too. See you later." He ran out and I watched him through the cameras. After making sure the security lock was on, I laid down. Amora was sucking her paci while sleep and I kissed her forehead.

Guess i'll go to sleep too.

"Momma I didn't even do nothing to her. She started with me by taking my phone without telling me why. I still haven't got it back. Had to go buy a whole new one, but I need my old one to even transfer my services and stuff over. Y'all be quick to blame me."

I just pulled up to Mommas house since it's been a minute that we've seen them. I'm sure she's tried to call and everything but for obvious reasons I couldn't answer.

"Because it's usually you. Why would you post something like that?"

"What?"

"She showed us the post that made her take your phone in the first place. I would've taken it too." She's a fucking snitch.

"What was it momma?"

I'm confused. I don't even remember what I posted before she took my shit.

"You bent over at a party and twerking all around."