【3】【4】

"You wanna be gangster so bad

"You wanna be gangster so bad."

"I am gangsta, so don't hate on me." I flipped the hat on with a playful mug and smiled widely. Damien wanted me to pull up and talk to him about Aniya so I did. When it comes to my kids and their fathers, I communicate and try my best to do what they ask regarding the child.

We don't need any miscommunication. It can be prevented so I avoid issues. My baby fathers aren't difficult so I don't be difficult myself. Then i'll be one of those, I don't wanna be one of those.

BaeYoncé🫦🫀: wya mama?

: Damien called to talk about Aniya so i'm sitting outside with him. what's up?

BaeYoncé🫦🫀: oh ight. call me when you leave there. be smart

I left her on seen and turned in the seat to D. He needs to hurry up before his child realizes i'm not home.

"Alright so...for starters, I don't like that long hair in her head. Onika she got a head full of hair and she's 9, why she got weave down her back?"

"Because she wanted color Damien and her real hair is down her back. She couldn't stop the weave where her hair stops." I chuckled at him. When Aniya walked through the door from getting her hair done, I knew he would trip about it. I told myself that the moment I saw it. And i immediately tried thinking of excuses so she wouldn't have to hear his mouth. Cause he know i'm not taking it down until it's time to. So he'll be mad for a while.

"That mean she don't need it Nic. No more of that, color neither. Cause she don't know how to keep her hands out her head. The teacher called about that."

Why would they call him? They know he's the strict one so that's their go to. I'm gonna say something to them about that. Bitch i'm the first number on the list, I should be called first.

"Alright. No more color, no more long braids. What next?"

"What the fuck do these cheer coaches got my baby wearing!?"

"Damien that's the outfit!" I cackled. That's something I for sure knew he was gonna say something about. The outfits for basketball season are really different compared to football. These are like, crop tops and mini skirts. Their cheerleaders...It's not too much, but it's enough for her age. "I can't do nothing about that one."

"I'm chilling on it. As long as my baby happy doing it, it's cool. Now when she start being like you is when I gotta make her ass be cool."

Yea Aniya can get a little...grown sometimes. When she's dancing with me and stuff I don't trip, but she makes it a habit that when she feels cute, she gotta be like me. And that's just not good for her age. I've been trying to work on that with my kids. Them acting like me always gets them in trouble which makes me feel bad. Because damn....that's me.

"I also wanted to apologize for trynna come at you about that mommy situation. Me coming to you was extra because I had already got on the bitch ass about asking my child that. I really just wanted to fuck with you. My apologies."