【1】【1】

"Amora baby

"Amora baby." I kissed her cheek and buckled her in. I'm finally taking her home because Onika has been down my throat. I just wanna choke her ass out sometimes. Haven't really been able to talk to her because I still have her phone. She'll call me from Aniyas or Jace iPad. I took it cause one, I saw something she posted and I didn't like that shit. Two, Damien. Fuck his horse face ass.

If she start with me at this house, I will definitely choke her out. She know I will. I'd rather choke a female out than hit them because I know i'm stronger. I got in the car and I headed that way with the music on low.

When I pulled up, I knew I was about to get into it with her. She get on my nerves. I got Amora out and punched the code to open the door. We went in and I heard kids yelling. She must not be down here if they loud like this.

She was in the kitchen cooking and I sat Amora on the counter. My baby is knocked out like she wasn't woke five minutes ago. I tried to kiss Onika and she dodged it.

"Stop playing."

"Give me my phone. You been having it for two weeks now. Probably went all through my shit."

"You know me well. And I deleted shit."

"I don't care. I want my fucking phone."

"See? I was finna give it back today but now you ain't getting shit."

I grabbed Amora and took her to the living room. She been tripping about Amora being here but now that she here, all she want is her phone. Fuck that phone, i'll break it.

She came out the kitchen and went straight upstairs. Mad ass. I don't care. She on a short punishment in my eyes.

I started playing with the kids because Mario and Jamie were here. They of course wanted me to play the game with them. I'm always playing with Jace cause he a shit talker type of gamer.

Onika came downstairs in different clothes and an attitude so I got up. Followed her to the garage and stopped her from getting in her car. How she gon leave me with all these kids? Ain't say shit to me. It's no problem but damn since when we do that?

"Move."

"Where you going?"

"Don't worry about- Beyoncé!"

I grabbed her neck to make her shut up. She talk too much shit and that's her problem. Little ass girl. She did the most and started jerking her body and swinging on me so I had to really grab her. I'm not doing this today.

"Let me go and gimme my phone."

"I'm not doing shit until you calm the fuck down and stop acting like i'm killing you."

She huffed and pushed at my shoulders. I'm not even holding her neck no more. I just got her pushed against the car door. My weight on hers.

"Get off!"

"Chill the fuck out." I gritted in her face. "You doing all this over a fucking phone! Didn't you ask me to bring my baby!? Why the FUCK you ain't doing all this over her!?"

"Cause that's my fucking child and I know you ain't gon fuck with her! You can do anything to my fucking phone!"

I huffed so hard and moved over towards the back door. Still pushed against her so she couldn't move. I opened the door and mushed her in. What she said still don't matter. I can buy her a million phones. Fuck that.

"You know you just ticked me off right?"

"I don't give a fuck."

"And that's fine." I pushed her all the way in and closed the door behind me. If I gotta fuck her up in this car, I will. "Touch that door if you want to."

"I'm telling my momma on you."

"So. You the problem." I pulled her while she was leaning away until she was on my lap. "Why you always trying me?"

"Nobody trying you. Let me go."

"I'm not doing shit you tell me to do."

"Well go home."

"I'm lost on what you don't understand."

"Stop." She kept pushing my arms off of her. I hate how she act like I just be killing her. Don't even be doing nothing she just dramatic as fuck. If everybody can vouch for me and say she dramatic, then it's obvious that she's the problem.

She know what pisses me off so i'm sure she know why I took her phone. She's far from dumb. Never have been.

"Stop touching me." She irritatedly pushed me off.

"Chill out. Don't start the yanking shit again."

"Stop touching me then."

"You know what....get off me." I pushed her off and she fell in the seat. "You wanna act like i'm killing you and really hurting you? What if I really hurt yo ass?" I got on my knees in the seat so I was over her. She didn't seem fazed at all.

That's another thing about her. She be so calm looking but that's when we know she mad. But it's all her over face like she don't give a fuck.

"What? You wanna fight? Why you taking yo hair down?"

"Don't nobody wanna fight you. Dumb ass."

"So what's up? Cause you really acting like it's beef Onika." I'm not gonna fight her. I would never do that. The most imma do is push her if she fighting on me. Choke her out if I can get to it.

She pushed me back but I barely even moved. Now she wanna act like she not doing nothing and it's all me. I bet she about to cry and do the most then go right back to not giving a fuck.

"Movveeuhhh!"

"Stop pushing me before I push you back."

"You're in my fucking face! Get back and I won't push you!"

"What you yelling for?"

"Because I can." She folded her arms and sat back. I'm not fucking with her ass. I got out the car and went back in. My fucking thigh got a scratch on it because she wanna tussle and shit. Like she don't have them long as nails. That shit burn.

I picked up Amora from her playpen and kissed her cheek. She was smiling like she had the time of her life. Just playing with the stars and stuff.

She started babbling and stuff and I grabbed a bottle from her baby bag. Sitting it in the warmer and shaking it a little. As soon as she saw it, she started going crazy. Kicking her legs and screaming. Fat like her momma. Onika greedy ass.

Eventually the garage door opened and Onika came in. She didn't even look at anybody, just went straight upstairs. I know the kids probably weren't even paying her any attention. They say fuck the world when they playing.

I finished feeding Amora and burped her. After that, she was out. She'll be sleep for a minute now. I went up and took her to her room. Making sure she was comfortable and okay before laying her down.

I'm about to go home. I stopped by Onika room and she was laying down. She opened her eyes and I went to give her a kiss. But she put her hand in my face. Now she really know better. I yanked it away and pecked her lips.

"Move."

"I love you and i'll be back."

"Stay where you going."

"You heard what I said man."