【3】【2】

y'all gon luuhhhh this one.

I walked in the building and went straight up to my office

I walked in the building and went straight up to my office. Today not even gonna be one of those days. I'm firing whoever on the spot. I'm not playing today. They be fucking with my money like i'm not really about shit. It's cool.

My assistant came through the door with papers and I looked through them. All the transactions made this month. One of these workers got bold and bought some shit. Trying to run something I didn't put them in charge of. But whoever it is is so damn dumb like I can't track the purchase. This is why it's smart to have someone keep track of everything with contract. I'm smarter than that.

Plus there's cameras all over this shit.

"Who made this purchase Key?"

"Ummm that was Mercy. She said you had her over the collaboration and needed to meet with Ms.K. Mercy even called you."

"She didn't fucking call me. Send her to the waiting room. This bitch finna be without a job."

I fuck her one time and she wanna try and be first lady. There's only one and we not even fucking around right now. That don't mean her spot will be filled cause she'll be right back in it.

Key left out while I leaned back in my chair and went to my messages. Amora sent so many voice messages and emojis. Onika must be sleep or something cause no way.

"Dada I wan see you!"

"Dada can you hea me?" Sounding like her mother. That damn accent is insane. I always thought my kids would be from Houston like me, but having a New York baby is just such a flip.

"Dada, Mommy slweeping again."

"I bored Dada." She's one, how she know about being bored? Bad ass be learning too damn fast for me.

"What you doing mama?" I sent one back and she sent emojis.

"Ummmm. I watch tv in Mommy room."

"Where's Mommy?"

"Slweeping Dada. You bring chicken nuggets and toy pease?"

"Dada is working right now baby. I can't come today."

"Pease Dada!"

Who taught her to send voice messages? That's what baffles me. She'll sit there watching them do it and then she'll catch on. We have to watch what we say and do around her ass.

"I promise i'll come when i'm finished working okay? I love you and i'll call you later big girl."

"Luv you Dada."

"Bye Dada."

I clicked off the messages and went to the door. Mercy was sitting in one of the chairs with a fucking trench coat on. She looked over at me and I gestured for her to come in. I'm not on no funny shit today, she's losing her job. Looking like she finna dance for me and shit. Nothing of the sort is happening.