【3】【7】

"You look pretty Mommy

"You look pretty Mommy. Like a princess."

"Thank you stank." I kissed the corner of her lips and sat the globe down. This is probably my favorite shoot ever. Just the colors and aesthetic is so beautiful. My babies love it, so I included them.

It's not a shoot that shows my body nor the sexiness. Just beauty of a woman. A pregnant woman.

"Mommy!"

"Yes Mor?"

"Dada call!"

I sighed at her yelling. We're not in my home, we're at an actual building I just bought. I've been working on a lot and getting a building was one thing on my list. Finally I did it and now i'm just working out of it. I'll be taking clients here and taking their pictures. Everything will be done by me. That is until I feel like I want other to work inside. I'll have to build trust with workers before I let them in.

I'm so serious about my work because I built it from nothing. I went through too much to risk it. I'll kill someone over this shit, it's that serious.

"Answer then. Go inside the office though."

I don't want to talk to Beyoncé.

"Tay!" She ran off with my phone and I watched her closely. If she fucking falls I swear to god. When she made it to the office, I looked away. Aniya was staring at me with a small smile and scrunched my face.

"What?" I chuckled.

"You're so pretty."

"Thank you mama. You're beautiful too my love."

"Momma...."

"Yes?"

"My Daddy is coming."

"Here?"

"Mmhm."

"Ok....why?"

"He called and then he saw what I had on. He said I was beautiful and he wanted to see me."

"Ok. That's fine. You'll have to go get him when he gets here." The way it's set up, he won't know which door to come inside. There's different sides of it and we're not on the side that's clearly a visible entrance. Kind of confused on how he know where to come but whatever. "Help me up." I held my hands out and she grabbed them.

I'm only 5 months and struggling to get off the fucking floor. Insane. I wasn't this big with Amora. Aniya pulled and I moved to my knees. Fucking shit. I'm out of breath. I lifted on knee, resting my hand on it.

"Will that hurt the baby?"

"Mmm mm." I shook my head before pushing myself up. That's so crazy.

Jace came running out the office and hit my legs. He went under my dress and started rubbing my stomach. I can just imagine his thumb in his mouth. I really hate that he does that. Momma told me I would have a kid to do it since I did it as a kid. If you think about it, I have two. Amora just uses a binky.