【3】【0】

it gets better, i promise. just not now.

I just dropped the kids off with Momma and now i'm on the way home

I just dropped the kids off with Momma and now i'm on the way home. Surprisingly i'm really scared, like very. Something tells me that i'm gonna get into it with her tonight, she's gonna do too much and imma spazz. I feel it.

"Hello?"

"I'm on my way home." I spoke lowly as I neared the exit.

"I'm already here. Hurry up."

"Bey are gonna put your hands on me?" That's all i've been thinking about. She gets rough when she's mad.

"Does it matter?"

"No....."

"Exactly."' She hung up and I sighed. It really does matter but I don't want her to get more upset. I pulled up and she was sitting in the driveway. The garage was already up so I pulled past her and got out. She wasted no time to come to me. It scared me because I was getting out and didn't even see her. "Hurry up." She grabbed the back of my neck and I nodded.

There's bags in my back seat and stuff. But I can leave it until later. I walked in the house and she picked me up from behind by my waist.

"You taking too long. I would think you'd wanna get this ass whooping over with."

"You're gonna hit me?"

"What you think beating yo ass mean?"

"I thought you were about to angrily have sex with me again." I'd very much rather that. She can still hit me and stuff, but i'll find it sexy. Very different from her just beating me up or whatever she keeps saying.

"Trust me I am. You gon end with a baby in you. Believe that. I bet that stop you from being a hoe."

"Can I shower first?" She put me down and we looked at each other for a minute. Before I could even say anything else, she hit me. For real. That's not what I was expecting. I knew it wasn't her full force, but enough to knock me down. Her full force would've knocked me out. Cold.

"Get up."

"Y-you just hit m-me."

"I know what I did." She grabbed my hair and pulled my head back before kissing me. I kissed her back greedily until she yanked me up. This shit hurts but for some reason, I don't want to be mad at her. Even though she's beating my ass. "You fucked somebody on me and you thought I wasn't gonna tear yo ass up?"

"Not like this- uhhh." She grabbed my neck and pushed me back on the bed. Both her hands wrapped tightly around me and I gasped. "I'm gonna cry."

"That's what I wanna see. Youn think I cried after finding out you fucked me over?"

"I'm sorry."

"I bet." She tapped my cheek and I opened my mouth. Her spit rolled down her mouth into mines and she kissed me. I'm confused. Is she about to beat my ass or fuck me? I'll roll with it, I guess. It seems like both. "Get up and go get in the shower." She moved off of me and I rolled over before getting up.