【6】

"I'm okay Niya

"I'm okay Niya."

"Momma but you said you're sick."

"I am but that doesn't mean you have to stay at home baby doll."

"Are you gonna be okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

I bent down to kiss her head and she kept her eyes on me. After I went in on her the other day she's been so clingy. School starts tomorrow so Damien is taking her to get her hair done. Jace is with his dad to get his fade and hair line. Then he's going to his aunt to get his hair braided.

"Ok. I'll see you later Momma, I love you."

"Bye baby. I love you too." I watched her run out to the car and Damien tried to talk to me. Fuck him. I shut the door with an eye roll that he could see and went upstairs. My baby has been such a good girl. She hasn't cried all morning. We woke up normally and she breast fed for a while.

Then she took a nap and is still doing so. I went to wash my hands before getting back in bed with her. She's starting to look more and more like her other parent and it just makes me mad. Why can't my girls take after me? I love my son but he's still big like his dad. Only has part of my face. I need to figure out how to have a baby with myself. There's only one more child in me before I give up. Even though three is really enough.

My phone started to ring and Amora woke up babbling. It's like she knew it was Beyoncé because she started to cry. Just have to act like her too. I answered the face time and she looked mad. She should be the last one feeling like that.

"You know, out of all my baby daddies you call the most."

"Because I still fucking love your dumb ass." She was driving and glancing from the phone and the road. When we were together I hated when she did that. It's just dangerous. Very. "Why the fuck it take so many days for you to answer the phone? Why my baby crying?"

I picked Amora up and laid her on my shoulder. She just wants to be held like always.

"Helloo?"

"Yo....You called and woke her up."

"I'm finna pull up."

"No the fuck you're not. I don't want you here. You and Damien will not be stepping foot in my house again."

I could see her face harden and she hung up. Now I have to put my security lock on because she'll definitely be coming by. If I wouldn't forget it, I would change the damn code. But right now I have to focus on this crying baby.

"Amora....Stop crying baby. Are you wet mama?" I felt her diaper and laid her down for a change. First I had to run to her room, literally because i'm paranoid she'll roll off the bed. Quickly grabbing a diaper and wipes, I ran back to my room.

My heart fell to my ass when I saw Beyoncé holding her. "What the fuck are you doing in here!?" I yelled and threw the wipes on the bed. Really wanted to throw them at her. She's lucky to be holding my child. "You can't keep coming in my home unannounced! It's dumb and really....really not safe! Dumbass!"