【4】【1】

"You fine as fuck bruh!!!"

I glared at Beyoncé as she yelled. She's been doing the most since I got here. This why I don't come over her house like that. It's her rules so I can't even complain about much. A bitch be ready to go. But she love to drive me over here instead of me driving my own shit. It's cause she know i'll walk out so quick.

Amora is with me too, and she's been just as worrisome as her damn Dada. They're both about to have to get away from me. Seriously. I'm way too pregnant for any of that.

"Mommy..."

Of course she would be in one of those moods though. The one when she doesn't want anything but me and Beyoncé close to her. I don't know what makes her want this, but we have no choice but to give it to her. Especially if we want her to be chill and not crying.

"Dada."

"Amora-"

"Nooooo." She shook her head hard before laying it on my stomach. I'm sure she's frustrated because she can't reach my chest either. My belly is too damn big for that. It's poking out way more than I expected. This is gonna be a big ass baby, I feel it. He be moving around like he got so much room in there. "Mommy!"

"What Amora?"

"I lay down. Dada lay down."

"Ok, lay down then."

"I can't." She pointed to my belly and I just looked at it. There's nothing I can do unfortunately. But of course me being pregnant is my fault and she started to get upset about that. I pulled her up my body and let her lay her head in my chest. This is the best we're gonna get and that's because my boobs are big. He's not moving around right now so she better use this to her advantage before he starts kicking.

"Come lay down Beyoncé."

"I do not-"

"I didn't ask you shit, I said come lay down." She always acting like she don't know why the fuck I tell her to lay down. I'm not about to deal with this crybaby alone. She's a crybaby because of Beyoncé so she need to get with the program.

"I'm trynna eat."

"You can eat from the bed, come on."

"Mor can Dada eat first?"

"No, Dada lay down."

I don't even know why she asked cause she know my baby doesn't give a fuck. She closed her container of food and came to the bed. Grabbing Amora and laying her on her chest. I just stayed close so she wouldn't trip. There's really no way we can lay because of my stomach. I'm frustrated with this whole pregnancy. Seriously. I've never been more ready to drop a baby.

"Might as well take a nap."

"Glad you know."

I'm tired of kids! Now it's Jace that want to act up. He's been doing so good but as soon as he get some freedom he want to show out. I haven't even been whooping their ass because i'm too big to be trying to chase kids. Especially his little buff ass. I'm just about to send him with Jayceon. I can't.