【4】【0】

These kids are in love with this baby bump

These kids are in love with this baby bump. I'm about to put them the hell out. Every five minutes they want him to kick. I'm dying on the inside. But I don't wanna be mean and make them stop because it makes them happy. At some point i'm gonna make them stop because hell no.

"Mommy look!"

"I feel it baby." I mumbled to Amora as she pushed down. He was kicking back like crazy. Like he was playing back or something. "Nini!"

"Yes!?"

I didn't respond and waited for her to come running in. She hit the bed hard and smiled at me. Why do they do that? Just run and hit the bed so hard that they almost fly back. My kids are so fucking odd.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yea."

"What do you wanna eat?"

"Spaghetti."

"Ok." I looked over at her and back to Amora. But I had to double back. "What the fuck?" I sat all the way up and grabbed her face. Two things. A hand print on her face and her tooth missing. "What happened!?"

"My tooth came out Momma!"

"Somebody knocked your shit out!?"

"No momma. It came out. See." She opened her mouth and pointed. Ok fuck that, this damn hand on her face. I turned her cheek kind of forcefully but I didn't try to. My blood is just slowly boiling and I tend to get aggressive.

"Aniya what the fuck happened to your face? And you better tell the truth."

"Nothin momma."

"Aniya Shay....you got ten seconds." I got out the bed completely. No way my damn near white skinned baby should have a print on her face. "Aniya!" Her body took a screenshot and I sighed. Calm down Onika. "Ten seconds or so help me god."

"Momma-"

"If you're not telling me what the fuck happened I don't wanna hear it!"

She whined and started hopping on her tippy toes. I chuckled bitterly before covering my face and sighing. Maybe i'm scaring her which is why she won't say anything. Gotta calm down.

"Shay....what happened to your face baby?" I spoke calmly through my hands. She started mumbling and I put my hands down, squinting my eyes at her. Why is she playing with me? "Speak up." I gritted.

"At school."

"What about school? Aniya, talk little girl."

"A girl hit me. But I hit her back Mommy."

"Why'd she hit you?"

"Because I got the swing first."

"What the fuck....Did you beat her ass?"

"Her nose bleed and I had to sit out for recess."

"I'm going up there tomorrow."

"No Mommy! Please!" She grabbed my hand and I mugged. Why she even doing all that? Acting like i'm gonna embarrass her. She beat the girl ass so no need to. I taught her well. "Please don't Mommy."