【3】

"Why you just standing there?"

"Because Jace is still in the damn store. He doing the most." I kept my eyes on the door of the building. I'll never send them kids in there alone again. They came out talking about some more money twice. The fuck are they buying out of there?

Mario and Jace are the worst partners. They bad as fuck. When they came out I stepped out of the car and let them get in. These niggas got bags full of candy and fucking toys. Knew I should've pulled up to a corner store and not CVS. Worst mistake. Just spent damn near $50.

I got in the passengers seat and Jayceon drove off. I'm aggravated because i'm sick, but camp and shit doesn't stop. Aniya is with her dad so that's one less human being. She still calls me to ask about stuff like she ain't with her father. That's who she really needs to be asking because he trip about shit I let her do half the time.

It's early as fuck and they were supposed to be getting a snack for camp.

"Gimmie those bags bruh." I reached back. They're not taking no toys in camp because that'll be a major problem. I'm just dropping the three of them off and i'm going home. Then i'll have to pick they asses up. I'm tired of kids and baby daddies. Jay car is getting wrapped so he wanted me to take them. I wasn't about to drive my SUV because it's not a lot of them right now.

So I went to Mommas house and got my car out their garage. My matte black Chrysler.

"Mommy-"

"Jace King....Stop playing with me and give it here." I gritted. He handed it over and I took all the candy and toys out, only leaving enough for the two of them.

I heard them whining and mumbling shit but I could care less. They know I don't give a damn. I'm such a cool parent but I know I make them mad sometimes. Who gives a shit.

"Here. Don't eat that candy until after you eat lunch."

"Momma my toys."

"When you get home."

"Mcht uggghh."

"Say....Boy you better fix yo self before I do it for you. You do what yo momma said with no back talk. You hear me?"

"Yes sir." Woowww!

I'm not babying his ass no more. I don't even get a yes ma'am. Sometimes I get an Ok. If that.

We pulled up to the camp and I got out.

"You not coming in?" Jay grabbed my hand.

"No. I got my baby and i'm sick Jayceon."

"Alright. I'll see you later." He kissed my head and they left. Now I gotta go deal with Beyoncé annoying ass. She wanna see Amora like she wasn't at my house the other day. I think she trynna ease her way back in but she got me fucked up.