2.

" She royally walked into his heart
Where he built a crown for her. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Avinash saw his name paired with Anika, he couldn't control happiness and he danced in his mind. He saw her and he saw that she too was seeing him.

Anika was feeling happy that he is her partner for two reasons. One, she wanted only him to be her partner because she realized she didn't have much time left as it was already their final year for them to build their relationship. Second, he is a topper of their class, and obviously being in the same team with the topper she can rest assured.

Their other classmates have talked with their project partners and some already started their discussions.

Avinash wanted to talk, Anika too wanted to talk, yet they both didn't manage to talk. Hours passed and it was the last period.

Anika didn't leave even though all her friends had left.

Avinash also didn't leave seeing her not leaving.

Anika slowly walked out of their class and stopped there.

Avinash saw her standing and he walked towards her.

Avinash went there and stood in front of her.

It was the first time for both of them. They both are nervous and their gazes occasionally meet. One minute passed and Anika started, "So..."

"Uh Hai," Avinash said with nervousness and shyness.

"Hello" Anika replied, tucking one hair strand behind her ear to hide her nervousness.

"Let's talk while walking home" Anika suggested as she saw all the students left.

"Do you have anything in your mind?" Avinash asked as they left college.

Every day they both walk to college and home together, but on the opposite side of the footpath. But this time it's changed, they both are walking side-by-side and also even talking, occasionally giving eye contact too. Both were imagining their little future of walking hand-in-hand.

"No. What about you?" Anika replied.

"I have a few, I'll tell you tomorrow once I re-checked them," Avinash said

"Okay," Anika said while murmuring "This is why I'm happy you're my partner"

"What did you say?" Avinash asked with a confused look as he already was nervous about their talk, precisely the proper first talk.

"Oh, nothing." Anika said, trying to cover "Do you want to hear music?"

"Ah?...Yes, .....Sure" Avinash said.

Anika took her ear pods and gave one to him. In the process of taking an ear pod, their hands brushed. They both felt that spark that was often described by their friends who were in love.

Their eye contact got disturbed by a vehicle horn.

He adjusted the ear pod in his ear and they both started listening to her playlist. Occasionally she sang lyrics and he realized he fell hard for her.

They reached their homes and while Anika passed Avinash's home, Avinash called her,

"Anika,"

Anika was surprised as this is his first time calling her name and she felt magic in his voice

"Let's walk together tomorrow" Avinash continued

"Sure.....Avinash" Anika said while walking into her home.

Avinash too was surprised and he felt very happy like over the cloud9.

Anika reached her room on the first floor and from the window, she saw that Avinash still hadn't entered his home. She laughed in her heart, grinning from her ear to her.

They both were neighbours, families were also friends, so they both were classmates also from childhood. Yet never talked this much.

Anika was happy with this change and she just wants them both to get more close. Moreover, she wants her one sided crush to end and start a story with him, you all know, it's a love story.

 Moreover, she wants her one sided crush to end and start a story with him, you all know, it's a love story

That's the end of this chapter, I guess.

Tap on the star.

Any words for me..?

See you soon,
-Ahseenam❣️