19.

" I have so much to say to you
But I could not find you in this moment. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes, she got a reply
‘Yeah, news spreads fast in college I think’

‘Not like that, our principal called and said to me, so have you accepted?' Anika sent.

‘Oh, Of course, who won’t accept, this is a very proud moment that all hope for’ Avinash sent.

‘Avi, I’m happy your wish came true’ Anika sent with nervousness.

After one hour Avinash sent
'Yeah, me too, It’s someone’s wish who doesn’t want me to be with them, so I’ve to work hard at least in my career.'

Anika’s eyes watered after reading Avinash’s reply.
‘Avi, It’s not like that. It’s not what you think.’ Anika sent it and was still typing when she got Avinash’s reply.

‘Now no matter what it can’t change what happened Anika, sleep, Good Night'

‘Avinash,  wait’ Anika sent but he went offline.

‘Good Night Avi, take care’ Anika sent with her eyes turned moist. Won’t it change anything, if she said her part?

As she was about to switch off mobile data after reading their conversation, again and again, she saw a few responses to her job post, she prayed for tomorrow to be okay and slept.

Next morning,

Anika scheduled job interviews for the lunch break.

Chandana, Anika, and other co-workers have been managing, Anika already thought of recruiting another 2 teachers, but she never had that emergency until today and she has been busy with college and institute. Sure, laziness also costs a lot.

Anika completed the morning session and a few students who knew her talked to her

“How are you, Anika mam, seeing you after so many days?”

“I’m fine, I’m busy in college, So I’m attending the afternoon session. How are you all?”

“We’re fine mam. It’s good to see you.”

“Yeah, It’s good to see you too, so how is the coaching program, Is it been helpful to you, so far?”

“Yes mam, It’s good. Abhijeet, Saranya, Priya, Akshay, and some others already got settled with good jobs, we’re also very close.”

“It’s good to hear, It made my day.”

“Pleasure is ours, mam, thank you for this coaching centre.”

“Then all the best for your jobs, and don’t forget to give us a treat after getting your job.”

“Sure mam, we will, why won’t we?”

“Okay guys, have a good day, I’ll get going”

“Yeah bye mam”

Anika returned to her cabin. Often listening to these compliments makes her feel proud. This is what she wants to give confidence to all those who are hopeless about getting a job. Sometimes even married people also join her institute, for a change in their profession. She feels very happy when they achieve their dream job, especially when she helps them.

Eating very little of her box, she proceeded to do interviews.

I think this chapter was just passed randomnlyBut I think next chapters will entertain you better

But I think next chapters will entertain you better.

Hope you are all doing good and happy.

See you soon,
-Ahseenam