10.

" If only you knew what my heart was speaking then
Then I highly doubt if we will still be apart when we are alive? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 2 years.

A new day.

A fresh start.

Anika woke up as the alarm hit. It’s five am.

She got ready and went towards a building, A place where she is the boss. Everyone respects her.

In these two years, she had struggled very hard. To establish what she has now.

As a young woman, she established a coaching institute and down cafe with her father’s help. Don’t think that since she took her father’s money she isn’t independent. It’s her father's money. She had every right to take it. And moreover now she had paid him even with interest.

After one year of completing college, one day she got a call from her college lecturers, saying they are short of lecturers, and asked her if she’d like to become a guest lecturer temporarily. As she felt honored to be able to teach in the college she studied in, she agreed instantly.

The subjects she teaches are also very easy and she knows them well. No one has pressured her and given her time to adjust.

Maximum every student likes Anika since she is also near to their age and mingles well with them. Even lecturers also like her. Now she became a permanent lecturer because the subjects she taught have maximum pass percentages. She is also paying well, like other lecturers, so how can she lose this opportunity?

She isn’t that afraid Anika anymore, She became a teacher, which means she had to overcome her fears. And so she did.

Her coaching institute is also running well. Especially, as she is a lecturer, students who know her are interested to join in her center.

Oh, by the way, Chandana is also working with her. Chandana had been a good motivator whenever she felt low. Chandana helped her a lot in overcoming her fears.

She went into the building. The building has three floors. She used the ground floor as a computer center and café. The above two floors were for coaching purposes.

She has two teachers besides Chandana in her coaching institute. So basically with her friends' circle, she collaborated with some real companies that would offer good jobs to benefit and help the students in her coaching institute. She had struggled very hard. Some days were really tough.

“Good Morning Madam” Chandana greeted her sarcastically along with other two teachers and a receptionist. She still couldn’t believe she was the boss here. It's the result of her hard work.

“Very Good Morning Lazy head, how come you are early before me,” A shocked Anika asked, seeing Chandana earlier than her.

“Today’s new batch right, So I want to leave a good opinion on them,” Chandana said, swinging in her imagination.

“Oh hello, Are you a teacher, or are they a teacher?” Anika looked at her from top to bottom. What a weird fantasy!

“Who knows if there’d be a handsome man and what if he took an interest in us?” Chandana said winking.

“Then All the Best, I wish a handsome man would join” Chandana smiled wholeheartedly, however, Anika continued, “But he should pass by just seeing you” And Anika went into her cabin.

After Chandana realized what she just said, She ran into Anika’s cabin, and beating Anika gently she said, “Oh, why are you cursing me? Not everyone has a childhood sweetheart like you and is still waiting for him?”

Anika’s smile went away. She hadn’t talked with him for these three years. One time he came back to India in the middle, but she didn’t get a chance. If one reason is her fear stopping her, then another is Now Avinash’s parents are staying in their hometown with his grandparents because of her health issues and they rarely come home.

“I’m sorry Anika, I shouldn’t have mentioned that but my damn mouth, sometimes it doesn’t know what it speaks,” Chandana said in a slow tone.

“No problem, It’s not like I won’t think if you don’t mention, You see” Anika showed her wallpaper, It has a picture of Anika and Avinash in college uniforms taking a selfie while Avinash is trying to mess with Anika’s braid. It was the cutest picture.

Chandana hugged Anika while Anika was on the verge of crying.

The day went by from morning 9:00 am-1:00 pm, classes in college, 2:00 pm-5:00 pm coaching for those who want to learn special courses, and again 6:00 pm-8:30 pm if any of her co-workers took leave. When she attends college, her co-workers work in an institute filling her place. She respects them as much as they do her. Not that she has to work throughout the day, but she has to fill in places and respond to every parent as she is boss.

She ended her work at 5:00 pm and went home. She still lives with her parents and now her brother too. He started working in the same city. Her father is proud to see both his children settling well. Actually, when Anika told him she wants to work as a teacher and rejected the offer letter, He was sad and mad, But nonetheless, he wanted to support her. And now when he sees her success, he knows he has done the right thing by supporting her that day.

Anika parked her car and went inside her home. Her mother chopped fruits and arranged them on the dining table, as she knows Anika will be hungry on returning home.

As she started eating, “Hey Suma, do you remember our neighbours, Mr. Satish Adani’s mother is not nice right, Now her health is in critical condition. When do you think we should visit them?” Mr. Gowtham Ahuja, Her father asked his mother.

Now she stopped eating and listened to their conversation.

“Okay, we can visit in two days, But what about Avinash, have they informed him?” Suma asked with concern and affection. She had always treated Avinash as her own son. Even Mrs. Adani, Sarika also never treated Anika any less.

“Yeah, he is coming. But I heard that his grandmother has requested to see his marriage as he is the only grandchild…”

 But I heard that his grandmother has requested to see his marriage as he is the only grandchild…”

Hi all...

I'm really sorry for late uploading

I was caught up in my life that I don't have much free time, but I promise now, updates will be regular.

By the way, How are you all?

See you soon,
-Ahseenam.