34.

" Take me to your home
In any way we can. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anika stopped the car near his home.

"Good night, let's meet tomorrow, my boyfriend," Anika said shyly.

"If you aren't used to that term, don't use it. Why must you make yourself uncomfortable?" Avinash said gently.

"No, I want to act like every other girlfriend, I want to make you feel lucky and happy."

"I'm already happy Anika, with you beside me. Now leave all your insecurities aside, I won't disappear from you" Avinash said, kissing her nose and hugging her.

"All this is like a dream Avinash, I'm worried."

"Why are you worried? I'll always be beside you. Now go. Good Night, See you tomorrow."

"Yes, Good Night," Anika said.

"Booooooom" Avinash heard a voice.

"Hey Swathi, when did you come?" Avinash was shocked to see Swathi suddenly in their house.

"Just today" saying Swathi hugged Avinash.

"How are you? And what's the occasion today that you all came" Avinash asked, seeing Swathi's parents also.

"We are here to see your grandma and.....and..." Swathi said but couldn't continue.

"They are here to fix the alliance" Sarika completed Avinash's sentence.

"What alliance and whose alliance?" Avinash asked, being tense.

"Of course yours and Swathi's, I think we've talked about this right?" Sarika questioned.

"Yes mom, but I didn't agree. How can you do this?" Avinash asked.

"What is this? How much time will you take? Your grandma is also asking for your marriage." Sarika said and at the same time another voice also came.

"Avinash, I want to see your marriage. I don't know how many days I'll live, You are my only grandchild and Swathi is also a good pair to you" Avinash's grandma said.

Avinash sat there in confusion of what to do and suddenly one person entered their hall.

"Aunty my mom asked me to return this to you and said thanks," Anika said.

"Anika it's good you came in time. Make your friend agree to this marriage." Sarika said taking utensil from Anika and continued seeing Anika's confusion "We are arranging for marriage for Avinash and his cousin, Swathi"

Water formed in Anika's eyes and she looked at Avinash. Anika couldn't see his expression due to water in her eyes but seeing him not moving she went near Avinash and said "Swathi is a good girl, what's there to not agree?"

Saying this Anika ran from their house unable to control the tears in her eyes.

"See Avinash, even your friend Anika also said. She too will marry in the future, even her family is also seeing alliances" Sarika said.

Without listening to another word Avinash ran from his house to Anika's house.

Suma was cooking in the kitchen while Anika ran to her room.

"Avinash, what do you want here?" Suma asked.

"Aunty, where is Anika?" Avinash asked.

"I sent her to your home, I think she didn't return" before Avinash could run outside, Gowtham Ahuja said, "I don't know what happened in your home but Anika was in her room"

"Aunty, Uncle, please sit. I wanna talk to you" Avinash said.

They sat and Avinash sat on another couch near them.

"Aunty, Uncle, I heard you are searching for an alliance for Anika. Will I fit in that category?" Gowtham was shocked and Suma was surprised.

I just love Avinash about his starighforwardness in asking Anika's parents approval

He is so rare, he is a gem. That's why he's fictional.

Guys, I'm sad to announce that this story is going to end in 5 more chapters. But I wrote +2 bonus chapters for all of you. Muahhhhhh.

Loads of love...

See you soon,
-Ahseenam.