6.

" Fate always have special plans
Be it a surprise or shock..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 6 months,

Avinash and Anika both got placed in their campus drive. Both got placed in different companies but their companies are very nearer.

Oh wait, they both still haven't proposed to each other. But their bond has increased much more than before.

Avinash is dreaming of starting a new life with her in a foreign country. Where they both will be going and coming home together, after he proposed to her, that'll soon happen after they both get settled in foreign. Then he'll marry her and they both will be together happily forever. Avinash's parents were also happy for him to be placed.

On the other hand, Anika rejected the offer letter. She too wanted to go to foreign with Avinash and earn money together with him. But she just can't do it. When she was studying ECE, she realized she wasn't meant for it. At the time of course selection, she doesn't know what's best for her. When her brother, Krishna, advised it was a top course, she enrolled in it, but she doesn't really know what this course is or what she wants to do.

The more she thinks these days, the more she doesn't want this. So she decided even if it takes the time she'll do something she likes. Teaching, that caught her interest, heart, and mind. Whenever she thinks of her as a teacher, it makes her heart swell with pride. She wants this, yes she wants this.

She opened her mind in front of her parents, even though their parents are not totally happy for her leaving job, but they agreed with her, saying they want her to be happy and do what she wants and if she wants they can provide for her for the rest of her life.

"Ani, have you received the offer letter, I got mine just now. I'm so happy. We both can stay together" Avinash's voice filled with euphoria in the call.

A lone tear slipped from Anika's eye.

"Avinash, let's talk this afternoon. Come to the café at the street end by 5'o clock" Anika's voice filled with sadness.

"Okay," Avinash said, though he can sense her sadness through his mobile. He had imagined multiple scenarios of what may happen, but he can't think she didn't receive the offer letter. Because she performed well, he knew because they both studied together.

In the café, Anika sat at a table in a corner, through the transparent glass wall she could see a flower garden outside the café. She is trying to calm the turmoil running in her inner side, however, she can't do it. She is calmly waiting for Avinash, re-phrasing all the words she has to say to Avinash.

Avinash waited till 5:15 and when he tried to call her the fourth time only to get disconnected again. He decided to go in to her house instead.

"Avinash, Come in, What are you here for?" Anika's mom asked with sweetness and affection in her voice.

"Aunty, Anika..." Avinash stumbled not knowing how to ask.

"She already left some 20 minutes ago"

"Oh, okay aunty, bye, take care," Avinash said, leaving in a hurry.

Avinash reached the café within 5 minutes of running. He saw Anika's back. He walked towards her and sat in front of her.

Anika said, "Hi" when she saw Avinash waving his hands at her.

"What happened to you madam? You even left without me"

Anika was about to reply when a waiter approached them.

"Do you want me to select an order for you?" Avinash asked Anika.

"If you want to, do it. But I have to like your choice" Anika said, smiling a little.

"Allow me, you'll for sure mam," Avinash said, copying a foreign accent and making her laugh with him.

"Cappuccino for me and Chocolate milkshake for this young lady" Avinash ordered.

Damn, He always knows what she wants.

N

ow is the time for her to reveal what she did and what she wants to do.

I'm sorry for little late update guys.

But I want to thank every reader of my story from the bottom of my heart.

Story here is not a cliffhanger for you, I hope...

Anyhow, I'll update next chapter early

Any words for me..?

Don't forget to tap on the star

Take care

See you soon
-Ahseenam