35.

" You are my sunshine "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aunty, Uncle, I heard you are searching for an alliance for Anika. Will I fit in that category?"

"I love Anika and Anika also loves me, I want your permission before I say it out," Avinash said with utmost sincerity and tension.

"Avinash, Is what you said really true?" Gowtham asked.

"Yes uncle, It's true. Anika is my one and only, and I'll always treat Anika as my queen."

After thinking for a few minutes and asking for Suma's opinion, Gowtham said
"If it's so then I've no problem. But see Avinash, It's you who came to ask, if I come to know you hurt her in future then"

Avinash interrupted Gowtham, "Don't worry uncle, We've already been through a lot and her pain is my pain too. Uncle, can I take Anika to my house for a few minutes?"

Gowtham looked at Suma and seeing her smile Gowtham nodded to Avinash, Avinash said thanks and went to Anika's room after asking directions.

Meanwhile, Gowtham came to know about Suma and Sarika's plan of exposing their love, Gowtham simply thought these ladies sitting at home and watching serials was not a waste. They are vicious and poor Anika and Avinash have to suffer for a few minutes.

When Avinash opened Anika's door, he saw Anika sitting near her window, tear-stained cheeks and eyes, especially looking at his room.

Avinash without saying anything pulled Anika's hand. Just then Anika shouted in a reflex with sudden pull, "What the fu," and continued when she saw that person "Avinash, what are you doing?"

Avinash didn't say anything but pulled her hand hard with him, not enough to hurt but enough to let her come with him. Anika saw her parents and she struggled hard about what they would think seeing this, but Avinash didn't release her hands nor did Anika's parents stop them. When she crossed them, they simply smiled at her assuring, like 'it's going to be okay, don't worry'.

Once they were out of their home, Anika again asked Avinash and continued to struggle but Avinash didn't say anything nor leave her. Anika wiped her tears and made herself presentable as she saw Avinash taking her to his home.

" Mom, Dad, Grandma, Aunty, and Uncle. I'm sorry I'm saying this in this manner but it's necessary now. I love Anika and Anika also loves me. I can't see anyone in her place. So I'm sorry" Avinash said, looking into Anika's eyes and wiping Anika's tears with his other hand.

The whole family was shocked and Anika's parents who just reached there smiled.

Avinash apologetically looked at Swathi, Swathi responded to his glance, "You duffer, though it's good to be your wife, But I don't feel sad coz I didn't love you. And this whole family drama now is scripted by yours and Anika's mothers."

Avinash and Anika was confused as what she was saying and just then Sarika responded, "It's just that I've a doubt on you both and since are not ready to say by yourself, I've to play this drama, Sorry kids" Sarika wiped her tears and hugged Suma in happiness.

Now Avinash and Anika understood the whole episode and the persons responsible for this. They just smiled at each other, and saw their parents' happiness.

"I thank god cause it's you" Sarika said, catching Anika's hand.

As soon as Sarika left Anika's hand, Avinash caught Anika's one hand and entwined their hands, Seeing this everyone in the hall laughed while Anika blushed and tried to cover herself behind Avinash.

Satish Adani, Avinash's father asked what's all this drama. Sarika said about her doubt and discussion with Suma. Sarika mentioned Avinash and Anika sitting in the car for hours after parking but not entering home.

Avinash and Anika blushed together when they heard Sarika's words and all glanced at them. Actually the time Sarika was saying was when Anika confessed and they both are not a pair then, but both Anika and Avinash looked into their eyes and felt it wasn't needed to explain them and they let their family think what they want.

Now all sat on the sofa relaxing and talking. Your guess is right, the whole talk is about Avinash and Anika and their behaviour from their childhood. While the centre of attention pair sat, still holding their hands, listening to their conversation.

It was then grandma spoke, "Anika and Avinash, since you both are good and young, and successful, don't you think it's time for your marriage?"

Avinash looked at the ground partially agreeing with his grandma's statement while Anika's face paled and she took out her hand from Avinash's grip and ran outside.

It was then grandma spoke, "Anika and Avinash, since you both are good and young, and successful, don't you think it's time for your marriage?"Avinash looked at the ground partially agreeing with his grandma's statement while Anika's face paled an...

These mother's plans, they are really vicious.
Poor Anika and Avinash, But they need this push.

Btw, what are your thoughts about why Anika ran?

See you soon,
-Ahseenam.