7.

" Forever is beautiful promise
That'll never be accomplished "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Okay, so what do you wanna talk about?” Avinash asked.

Anika still looking at flowers, instead of his face, replied “Let’s wait till the order comes”

“Okay, then let me talk, I’ve checked the surroundings of our companies in London. I've checked a rental apartment. We can rent there and stay near to each other. There is also a big super bazaar near to there, we don’t have to worry abo”

“Avinash” Anika interrupted him.

“Oh wait, your shopping malls are also near to there”

“No, it’s not that. It’s” Anika paused thinking of a way to face the situation.

“It’s what Ani,” Avinash asked softly.

“It’s that.....I rejected the offer letter,” Anika said in a low voice.

“What did you just say?” Avinash asked, trying to confirm what he heard just now.

“I rejected the offer letter,” Anika said a little loudly this time.

Just then their order came and Avinash took a cup and drank it immediately, trying to cool himself before he shouted at Anika. When he realized he drank a Milkshake instead of a Cappuccino, he mumbled a ‘sorry’ and tried to call a waiter.

“No, It’s fine. I’ll have this.” Anika said and sipped his cappuccino.

“Why have you rejected, I think we both planned together, right?” Avinash asked with clear hurt in his voice.

“Yes, But I’m not sure. Moreover, I don’t want to disturb your preparation.” Anika said, trying not to feel totally guilty.

“What are you not sure about Anika? And if you want you’d have shared Anika”

“I realized I don’t have the same passion as you in Electronics and I recently found I’m more fond of teaching, Whenever I think of teaching or explaining to others, it makes me feel good Avi” Anika said, forgetting their situation now. The clear feeling of interest and passion towards teaching for her is evident in her eyes and voice, Avinash could see them.

“But you should have shared with me, then I’d think of other alternatives” Avinash said, trying to understand her thoughts.

“What other options Avinash? The job you got is a very tough and high position. You’ve dreamt about it. I don’t want you to reject that opportunity and moreover I don’t want to be the reason Avi”

“But you are also important to me Anika, I can’t get separated from you. Do you really think I want that job more than you.”

“Avinash, it’s Swing CareFree, your dream company, a big MNC company, You can work in London, It’s your dream. I don’t want spoil it in any way”

“Anika why are you not understanding, it’s because I love you, I don’t want to get parted from you” 

How are you all?

I promised a fast update and here it is...

Short update I think it is

Finally, Confessed...

Been waiting for a long time, Let's see  what'll happen in next chapter.

An imp note: I don't think there is any company called 'Swing Carefree' and that too in London. It's just a fiction name that I used for this story.

By the way, how's that name? I know I'm not good in keeping those names anyway.

Just enjoy the story.

See you soon
-Ahseenam.