27.

" You are my addiction
For which I need you every day & night. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning when Anika was starting her car, Avinash stepped in front of her and asked

“Good Morning mam, would you mind giving your employee a lift to his work?”

“Very Good Morning sir, how can I decline your request. It’s my pleasure. Please come in.”

Anika too followed his lead.

Avinash asked Anika If she had breakfast? Anika answered him and reciprocated his question. Avinash replied after so many days he ate home food since from the day he returned his mother was too busy checking the hospital.

Avinash’s grandma’s condition stabilized and she was brought home. Even though they bugged Avinash about his marriage, for now, it’ll pause some days and he was glad he got some time. If not he’d be forced to go to meetings in hotels or his marriage would be fixed with his cousin Swathi. It was horrible for Avinash to think that marrying someone, even in his dream.

They both reached the institute. While Anika was parking her car Avinash bought a coffee for both of them and he also attached a note to one coffee saying ‘A Fresh Day, A Fresh Start’

Anika laughed at that note and she was sure it was Avinash’s work. His personality changed a lot after coming from London, and he was expressing his opinions more and more. She was glad about his change. Even though they both were good together in the past, it still isn’t enough for a mature and long relationship.

Avinash has gained a little popularity after the sudden outbreak of award and his school event. Anika left after introducing him as a temporary teacher in their institute. Chandana was angry with Anika as she didn’t share this news with her before. But poor Chandana, Anika didn’t have that much time to notice her mood and left.

For today since Avinash doesn't know their schedule or what they teach, he didn’t go to teaching instead stayed in Anika’s cabin and learned their duties. Sure, Anika planned the institute very carefully.

Few students who were surprised to see Avinash there came to him and congratulated him on his success. Some asked about their doubts in this field about their career, while some sought his advice and some female students who came near him asked for a photograph with him. He was too handsome to be left out.

Avinash’s first day went very well, except he was missing a certain someone and constantly looking at the clock as if it would rotate fast if he glared at it.

Avinash wanted to say he’ll teach them tomorrow but he wanted to surprise them and see their reactions.

Finally, time showed quarter to one pm and Anika made her entrance.

As Anika made her way into the hall and someone pulled her into another room,

“Can’t you be more gentle Chandana? What is it that you want?” Anika asked with irritation as from morning her mind was here as she was thinking how was Avinash doing?

“If you are worried about him, then he is doing fine, but he seems to be waiting for your arrival. Anyhow, and about me do you consider me as your friend? You haven’t shared any of your latest information or even said to me that Avinash will be working here, do you know how awkward it’s for me, you left without even giving a proper introduction.”

“Hold your horses, I’ll explain everything to you later, It’s not at all good to leave alone on the first day, so let me first check on him” Anika ran before even Chandana could catch her.

“You cheater” Chandana shouted, but to no avail, Anika already left.

“How’s your day going, is it boring?” Anika asked as she saw Avinash in her cabin. Actually, Anika doesn’t like others intruding into her cabin, if not for work but Avinash is different.

“So far, it’s exciting meeting new people”

“Good then, so do you really want to work here?”

It feels good to know someone out there is reading my story :)

See you soon,
-Ahseenam.