30.

" No other knows her more than he knows. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anika opened her eyes when she felt the car stopped but she saw it was not near her institute.

It's a temple where one time both Avinash and Anika attended in exam time while going to college on Avinash's bike. Time has changed so fast, then they both were two innocent children who had a crush on one another but didn't say anything. Now, they both confessed their love to each other yet in the dilemma of accepting. Those days were good, both were careless and enjoying.

"Why did you stop here?" Anika asked.

"If you remember, it's a new car, it needs to be presented in front of God for his blessings"

"Then what about my schedule"

"Oh, for that you don't worry, I'll drop you off on time to college"

"Ok..ay" Anika was still uncertain, as it was already 8:30 am.

While aarti was needed to be performed by any lady who is the owner of the car, Avinash called Anika and Anika did it.

'What was Avinash thinking?' Anika thought. Also that's means it's the first ride in his new car, and he drove with her.

"You should've brought your mother," Anika said.

"I've asked. But she said she's busy. By the way, today she cooked masala dosa and she remembered those are your favourites, so she packed it for you, you can eat now" Avinash said. Actually, it's Avinash who packed her breakfast knowing she'll lie to her parents that she'll eat out and will skip it.

"Tell thanks to aunty but I'll be late for college," Anika said.

Avinash stopped the car to a side of the road and said "I won't start if you don't start eating now"

"Avinash" Anika whined.

"Eat Anika, don't waste food," Avinash said sternly.

Anika started eating and the dosa was so tasty and she hated Avinash for forcing her to eat this fast and not letting her enjoy it while eating. Anika ate almost all but kept one inside the box.

Avinash reached college. Avinash saw how many Anika ate and he knew his guess was right. She didn't eat breakfast.

"Why did you leave that one dosa inside?" Avinash asked.

"Due to someone, I couldn't enjoy my favourite tiffin while eating. So I'll eat in the afternoon. Thanks for the ride and bye," Anika said.

"Wait," Avinash stopped.

Anika's heart was beating fast as to why he stopped her and Avinash's hand automatically moved towards her face, her lips. Anika didn't move in anticipation of what would happen. And Avinash wiped near to her lips down, cleaning her face from a piece of dosa that stuck on her face.

Anika's face was in a deep red shade.

"Why didn't you say that to me before?" Anika asked after she came to her senses.

"It looked good on you and I can't remove it," Avinash said while laughing mischievously and winking at her.

"You are a big pervert," Anika said and left. Thank god Anika felt, She just reached college on time.

As Anika went to her desk in college her phone pinged and it was a message from Avinash, it read, 'Have a good day, I'll pick you up after your college is completed.'

'Thanks for breakfast and you too have a good day. I think today you are teaching for the first time, All the best. ' Anika replied.

Avinash saw her message and felt immense happiness. It's his dream to drive first with her in his new car. He did go to ask his mom for the first ride, and to his luck, his mom declined and even said he can do it while going to the institute.

'Thanks' Anika's phone pinged.

Avinash left for the institute from their college. Unknown to him, his new car and Anika got the attention of many students.

 Unknown to him, his new car and Anika got the attention of many students

Dosa is not only Anika's favourite but also mine is too;)

See you soon,
-Ahseenam.