33.

" I want you to breathe me
In and out, Of you.
Just once and I'll make you alive again. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anika kept her forehead on his, her nose touching him, she breathes mingled in his breath, she spoke “I Love You Avinash”

Avinash kissed her again and said “I Love You too Anika”, Anika smiled.

After a moment Anika said “Come on let’s go, we are getting late”

“There’s a problem,” Avinash said.

“What?” Anika asked.

“I can’t get up now,” Avinash said laughing.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t see,” Anika said. She just then realized her half weight is on him and he is on his one knee.

Anika got up and helped Avinash to get up.

“Thank god, you’ve reduced weight, else I don’t know how many days it would take for me to walk straight” Avinash joked as he sat on the bench.

Anika feeling offended beat his shoulder lightly and sat beside him. Anika kept her forehead on his shoulder, intertwined their hands she spoke, “You know what Avinash, I’ve never left my hope on our love, I know one day, I’d definitely be yours”

Avinash kissed her forehead as he heard her and said “What if I’ve fallen in love in London, what’ll you do then?”

“I believe in our love and my love, it’ll make you come to me,” Anika said very honestly.

“God Anika, if you love me this much, then why have you not come to the airport even after you saw my message?”

Anika heard him and spoke after a minute
“I came, Avinash. I saw your eyes searching for me. I was hidden in the crowd then. In fact, then you wore my favourite shirt”

“That means you really came, I didn’t see you.” Avinash frowned and then said “That day I wore that shirt to tell you ‘ I will wait for you forever ‘ if I meet you”

“I didn’t come in front of you that day because I feared I may stop you”

Both had once again eye contact and again they expressed their love to each other silently.

After sitting for a few moments. Anika said “Avi, it’s getting dark. Let’s go home”

“Avi, Nice. I too should be habituated to call you Ani” Avinash murmured but Anika heard him and blushed as she realized what she called him.

“You know what Avinash, I felt like we’ve become more mature than we were in our college. In fact our love too has increased. One way I think. it’s good for our separation.”

“Yeah, maybe it’s good because I do feel we've matured now but those days without you were very lonely.”

“For me too, But don’t worry, we can make it up with the rest of our life”

Avinash and Anika reached the car. Anika was opening the passenger window when Avinash closed it and gave her keys.

“You mean, I can drive”

Avinash nodded.

“Your new car? Anika questioned.

“So what, aren’t you a good driver?” Avinash asked.

“Yes, then be prepared.” Anika winked.

I don't believe in love at first sight, coz, it's just an attraction

I don't believe in love at first sight, coz, it's just an attraction. But sometimes love can bloom from that attraction too, only if they are compatible.

But love between the mindset of matured people is always healthy and good. As well, the love that born from friendship too.

Right now, Avinash and Anika's love is same, Matured and from friendship.

They both know what they want.
They both know the other.
They both respect eachother.
Above all, they both love eachother.

I have read somewhere in a research that love between people that starts from friendship stays more stable than others.

Anika&Avinash

AA..

See you soon,
-Ahseenam.