22.

" You are the saviour of my heart. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avinash reached the venue and was called up on stage. Most of the students were discussing on how he was good at his studies and moreover his personality, he was looking like a celebrity in that suit.

First speeches of officials of the college went on boasting about their college and Avinash’s hard work, college head, principal, hod and others. They exaggerated, if truth to be told.

And then some management of India’s Swing CareFree were called to give a speech. They boasted about their company’s and Avinash’s achievements. And then Avinash’s capabilities. His London boss also praised him, how hard he worked and how he used to do research before his every invention.

Meanwhile, Avinash is squirming in his seat. Just then a mango juice bottle was served to him and a note was left with it. The note read

'Don’t feel nervous. Do your best. I’m always with you. And drink this mango juice, it will give you more courage, then you will do great.

                                             -Ani :)'

Avinash looked at Anika who was looking at him on the stage. He smiled at her and drank that mango juice. Soon Avinash’s name was called, the most awaiting for all who attended.

Avinash took a good minute before he stand up, gathering all his courage, he walked towards the Dias, whereas Anika was praying to make it successful. All shouted when Avinash held mike.

First he checked his mike nervously, then he said “Hello”, his voice was hoarse. He cleared his throat and looked at Anika downstairs, she thumbs up at him, wishing him all the best. Avinash once again looked at crowd and this time started successfully,

“Hello, dear gentlemen, my respected lecturers and all my dear juniors, the future of our country.

Well before I continue my speech, I just want to remind you that once I was also a guy who sits in between you, just like you all somewhere in the crowds and who has a very shy and introverted personality. So forgive me, If I say anything wrong.

Coming to this, I’ve never ever expected winning an award, I still doubt myself, if all this is real or not. My passion previously was to make new inventions that take less human effort and as well don't decrease human intelligence. And this medical device project, when it was handed to me, I had considered the human body and tried my best to make it as useful as possible. Inventing was something I wanted  to do, and I’m really glad that I took Swing CareFree’s job offer, I have enjoyed every minute working in Swing CareFree, it gave me my time and space, supported me for my dreams. It is the best platform to achieve my dreams, if I must say.

Dream guys, Dream big or small, Dream something that’ll make you happy, feel contented, Do that dream makes you feel it is your life purpose. And also it is not easy for everyone to find their dreams. I read some stories about how some achieve many things, become very successful, become role models, but after a certain period of working, they get lost from their work. They feel like it’s not what they want, and then they will search for their passion.

I know it’s hard to find your interests and passions, even age and influence also plays a vital role. But do something that doesn’t make you regret. If that something you dream requires you to work hard, then work hard, cause like I said, to not regret. But do not take studies as your life, there are many other things you can do, you can earn money and you can be happy. But since you are in this stream then work hard.

Also I think most of you must have heard about your Anika mam, she is your senior too. She also got a good company when she graduated, but she then realized that teaching is her passion and then she worked hard for it, now, like you see, how wonderful a teacher she became now.

Never be suppressed by your surroundings, give yourself a chance to know what you want and then work hard for it.

I wish you all a successful job and a happy life.” With this Avinash was silent for a moment looking at the ground and again faced the crowd and continued “Just one last word, you all can use this medical device, and also can give it to your loved ones, it will make you feel safe and soon they are going to be largely available in the market.

Thank you, my college, for providing the best education and celebrating my success with you.

Thank you, Swing CareFree for providing me with the best platform and giving me space to develop myself

And thanks to all of you, for listening to me.

I won’t take your time anymore, Good Luck.”

Surprise!!!

Surprise!!!

Double Update today.

So I want to share a fact with you, The European Inventor Award relly do exists and I think I read it was served for this purpose only. But Swing CareFree company name is my imagination.

I was really nervous while writing Avinash's speech, Hope I didn't exaggarate or made it bad. I'll always value your opnion.

What do you think will happen after Avinash's speech?
What will be Anika's reaction?

Wait for next chapter.

See you soon,
-Ahseenam.