3.

"Let the Sun rise,
I'll shine with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anika started thinking about the first time she saw him. Maybe it's when her family shifted to this neighbourhood. Their families clicked instantly. Anika was mesmerized by this cute boy, Now she can't call him cute, If she had to describe him now, She would call him hot and handsome. She unknowingly blushed.

The boy sitting in the house beside her house is also restless. It's something new for both of them. To talk like that, that too with their crush.

Avinash started thinking about the first time he saw her. Her cute little eyes were memorizing the unknown surroundings and biting her nails. He immediately wanted to be friends with her, and wanted to talk with her. But his shy and introverted nature didn't allow him. So he stood away all these years observing her from far away.

For Anika, it wasn't until she saw him solving problems in class and topping in class every time, that her heart started swinging in the feelings of a one-side crush like every girl in her class. But her's a different case as she got him beside her house and she already liked him in their first meeting itself.
In Avinash's case, even though he doesn't know when he fell for her, he loved her in a very pure way that a male could love at their age. Their innocence in heart is proof for their love. Every time their families met he'd just stare at her and observe her all the time. He studied her every action, even though not her thoughts and likes. But he knows more than she can ever think him to know about her.

"So this is what I want to do, I thought about this for a long time," Avinash said with eyes glowing as he said about the project he was preparing for a long time.

Sure enough, toppers are toppers.

Anika thought in her mind. Even toppers are also not toppers without hard work, Even though they are blessed in some regions, they still need to do hard work, she realized just then.

"I'm double okay with your idea," She said as she raised her hand for hi-fi.

Avinash too met her hand with his hand in enthusiasm.

They both realized what they did and instantly looked sideways.

Again listening to Anika's playlist, they both neared college. But this time something changed, Even Avinash too sang lyrics in some parts. He wants to know her world. He wants to paint his world with her colours.

It was evening they both reached home reluctantly saying bye to one another.

Anika's phone pinged with a message just when she came out of her bathroom after her bath.
'Hey, we have to buy a few things for our project, Will you be free tomorrow so we can go shopping..?'
From the contact, the name read Avinash.

Yes, they both had their contacts. Remember they were classmates as well neighbours.

Just then she realized it was Sunday tomorrow.

'Okay, when can we start?'
Avinash's mobile notification read.

Actually, Avinash can go alone and buy things, it's not that he can't. But who wants to not use the opportunity that lays in front of him to have their crush with them.

'Are you okay with 10 am'

'Yes, let's meet then' Anika replied as she hugged her phone to her heart.

It was the first chat they both had properly. Sure things are changing, they both are changing, but they like this change and are waiting for the day that change washes over them.

 Sure things are changing, they both are changing, but they like this change and are waiting for the day that change washes over them

Tap on the star

Any words for me..?

See you soon,
-Ahseenam❣️