26.

" I may not be precious to the world.
But to him, I'm his world. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What is it, Avinash?”

“What’s wrong with it Anika?” Avinash asked, very amused.

“I mean you, how?”

“What how? Am I not qualified?”

“You are, In fact, you are overqualified Avinash. I can’t afford you, the winner of ‘The European Inventor Award’”

“Do you really think I wanted money? But we can see money in the end. I heard you are in dire need of a person, so you can use me”

“Still, how can you, are you in your senses?” Anika asked, showing her phone notification which has his name on a job application.

“Yes, I am, I’m not drunk. I think there’ll be a process of interviews for this. We can proceed with the interview now so I can start from tomorrow”

“Then,” Anika held a very cunning laugh and asked, “First, Where is your resume?”

“I think you know very well about my age, birthdate, where I studied, or what I did? But if you do want it, then I’ll WhatsApp to you” saying this Avinash sent his digital resume to Anika.

Anika blushed at his comment and continued “Why do you want to work here?” This question was the reason why Anika agreed to Avinash’s silly interview session. She’s waiting eagerly for that answer.

“I’ve another two months break to join the company and I wanted to use my time”

It’s a revelation to Anika and she asked “What two months break?”

“Oh, I took three months’ leave before joining the company,” Avinash said.

“Then why do you want to work here instead of enjoying your leave?”

“I just felt I am wanted here more, if not, then I’ll go now,” Avinash said and was getting up when Anika stopped him and said

“No, you are. You are selected and as for your salary” Avinash cut her and said

“We can discuss it in the end”

“Okay”

Initially, Anika wanted to say, ‘Yes you are wanted, much more than anything in my heart’ , when Avinash stated that his wanting here is true.

“The timings were 9:00 to 1:00 will be the first session, 2:00 to 5:00 will be second and 6:00 to 8:30 pm will be the last one, you can come for the morning session and from the afternoon I’ll manage. Some days I have a full day in college then you’ve to stay for both first and second”

“Okay, mam,” Avinash said, acting like a school kid.

“If any time you feel discomfort or you don’t like this work environment you must inform me, meanwhile I’ll try to look for another staff member,” Anika said.

“I’ll,” Avinash said as he counted the number of days necessary for his work.

So, have any one of you expected that turn of Avinash working in Anika's institute?

See you soon,
-Ahseenam.