4.

" You know,
I want to love you so hard.
So hard, that you'll see me as your world
And forget the real world. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 9 am.

A girl who completed her shower at 8:30 was standing in the front mirror changing her dresses. Anika, who can't select a dress for one hour. It's like a date, she felt, their first official outing and she wants to look beautiful.

It's finally 9:30, and she gave mercy to her body by selecting a dress. She wore a simple white chudidar, which looked traditional yet stylish. She looked at her top and decided to avoid the scarf.

She opened a window and saw the sudden weather change, Sky is full of clouds and it's looking like it'll rain any time soon. Just then she saw Avinash from her window who was also looking outside.

Their eyes met. He smiled. She smiled too. He wished her good morning. She too wished him good morning.

Anika's eyes fell on his dress. He wore a simple black t-shirt and blue jeans, which made him look hot.

Avinash waved his hand trying to catch her attention. Anika blushed a little coming out of her dreamland. Avinash raised his eyebrow to question her. She shook her head as if nothing and gestured asking whether he ate or not.

He shook his head negatively and asked her. She too shook in no and gestured to be ready at 10o'clock by showing her watch and said bye to him by gesturing him to eat fast.

Avinash's eyes still didn't leave the place where she stood a minute before. She was looking so gorgeous in her white dress.

Anika said to her parents that she is going out with Avinash for project work. Anika had an elder brother, Krishna, who stayed in a hostel in another city. This is another reason why Anika is introverted and can't mingle. Having a supporting and caring sibling near her is different.

Her parents smiled nodding their heads. They are finally happy that their daughter is enjoying her life. They were always worried that she can't mingle with anyone easily. But Anika has a cousin, Chandana, from her mother's family who is very close to Anika. Anika talks to her about almost everything that happened in her life. Like said, she can mingle, but they have to break her barriers first.

Even though they don't meet each other regularly, Anika felt much more comfortable with her company. Sure enough, even introverts also need someone to have their feelings shared with.

Whereas Avinash's situation was also no different. His parents too felt happy. Avinash was a single child. So he didn't have someone to play with him. He grew up as a shy and introverted boy that often made his parents worry. Initially, they were strict, they thought in that way he wouldn't go on the wrong path. But when they realised how their strictness affected him in a wrong way, it's too late for them to change.

Avinash's cousin, Swathi, a girl of age 2 years less than Avinash is the only one with whom Avinash talked and laughed a little in all his parents could see. They thought she was the only one with whom he liked to talk freely.

Avinash took his bike keys and when time showed 9:58 he walked out, when he saw that Anika was already waiting for him he mumbled a sorry to her.

The journey started and they both were silent on the bike absorbing the sudden weather change.

They both bought items and when he saw his watch, the time showed 11:30. The journey took 30 minutes to come here and again searching for all items, one hour passed. They both didn't realize the time.

Avinash proposed for them to eat one ice cream before they start their journey. The offer is too tempting for Anika to reject it and as well she was also a little exhausted from one hour of shopping.

While they are halfway in eating ice cream, a petrichor from earth hit them saying soon rain is going to fall. Avinash took Anika to a nearby restaurant for protection from the rain.

Soon rain fell cats and dogs. When the rain wouldn't stop anytime soon, They both called their homes to inform them of their delay for lunch, while their parents suggested that they eat at a restaurant. When both hearts want the same, how could they disagree? So they obediently followed their parent's orders.

They both ordered dishes and from one topic to another, they for the first time talked fully to their heart's content. Anika and Avinash, both that one hour forget that they are shy and introverts.

The rain slowed down a little and they both started their journey toward their home(s).

T

he wet road, freshly fallen flowers onto the ground, the greenery of the trees that were washed out by rain just then, Birds that started their journey from the place they were stuck in rain, the fully busy road which was a little free now, Everything welcomed them. It was pure bliss for them, that moment, that feeling, having both of them so close to each other yet far from each other.

 It was pure bliss for them, that moment, that feeling, having both of them so close to each other yet far from each other

How are you all doing?

I hope story so far is getting interesting.

I really liked writing this chapter.

I more like lived in this chapter while writing last part, One of my fav in this entire book.

See you in next chapter.

Please tap in the star.

-Ahseenam❣️