32.

"It's not you, it's me
Who joined our fates.
And now not you,
Even god can't separate us.
We are stuck, together and forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks, but how can you be this caring, when you don't even love me?" Anika asked.

"Who said I didn't love you, Anika, at that time do you know how many times I tried to contact you and yet you ignored me and even didn't come to see me the last day when I left."

Avinash said with much intense feelings and Anika just stared into his eyes. Her eyes were already watered when she hears Avinash's broken voice and his painful confession. Avinash's eyes also watered seeing Anika's tears.

Their trance was broken by the waiter who brought the bill. They finished eating a long time ago. Avinash checked the time and said "It's time 1:40 pm, we should hurry"

Anika went to the restroom, washed her face and re-touched her light make-up, and came out. Avinash paid the bill and both went to the institute. On the return drive, both didn't talk, Anika stared outside the window and Avinash only concentrated on driving.

Both walked lifelessly into the institute and Anika told Avinash to relax, she'll take the class. And even Avinash felt like he wanted some alone time and agreed with her.

Anika cancelled her's and Avinash's schedule for the evening session and asked Chandana to close the institute.

Now was the time, Anika felt the need to talk to Avinash.

Anika made him stop his car in a park, which is near their homes. Avinash was confused as to what she was doing, but he allowed her order to him.

Anika chose a corner and quiet place in the park, Avinash sat on the bench opposite her.

"Avinash, do you really think I don't love you sincerely back then?" Anika asked straightforwardly.

Avinash was taken aback for a few seconds and nodded.

"Then Avinash, why did I kiss you then?" Avinash didn't reply. He pressed his lips tightly.

"Avinash, It's because I love you, I kissed you," Anika said when she realized he wasn't going to open his mouth.

Avinash looked into her eyes, he could feel her sincerity and her love, yet,

"Then, why did you ignore me, Anika? You don't know how I felt. We both used to be so close, then all of a sudden you said you won't come. I've planned our future together. That one conversation and you didn't see my face again. I felt like I'd made a mistake in proposing to you. I felt very bad for Anika, and at last, you didn't even come to see me, I don't understand how our relationship turned that hateful or was I acting so foolish that you didn't see me or want to talk to me." Avinash busted.

The whole time, Anika was crying listening to his side, "Avinash, do you think it's easy for me. I love you no less than you, but at that time, I couldn't think of any other option. I want you Avinash, but at the same time I want to follow my dream and I don't want you to leave your dreams because of me,"
Avinash kneeled in front of Anika wiping her tears.

"How can you decide for me, Anika? Moreover, you should've said it to me then" Avinash said.

"Say it to you then, do you think I've not tried, But you aren't ready to listen. And I don't want you to miss your opportunity because of me" Anika said.

"How can you? I mean I know it's a great opportunity, but it's not important more than you for me"

After listening to this Anika hugged Avinash. Avinash was surprised but returned her hug. Avinash's position was not easy as his weight is on his one knee but he was still in that position for her, and in her warm embrace, his love's embrace, he was melting.

Anika, still in a hug, spoke, "Thank you Avinash. I know this, but I don't want you to regret it in the future. What if we fight and you regret that you left this opportunity for me. I don't want it."

"Hey," Avinash tried to break their hug to see her face but Anika tightened her hold, and not having an option Avinash spoke in that position, "I'll never regret doing anything for you, Fights are common, but they can't separate us."

"Forgive me Avinash, I didn't handle the situation well back then. But now I promise I'll talk to you clearly and will never make decisions alone for us." Anika said.

Avinash closed his eyes and hugged her more tightly. Her fragrance was making him feel at home.

"I'm too sorry Anika. When I re-think, I didn't behave well then. It's because I don't want to live without you. I want you by my side in every step of my life"

As soon as Avinash finished speaking Anika kept her lips on his. Avinash broke their contact and looked into her eyes, they were red from her crying and they were showing her vulnerability, her love for him.

Avinash initiated the kiss this time, he moved his lips on her and kissed her. Anika pushed Avinash when she felt out of breath.

Anika kept her forehead on his, her nose touching him, she breathes mingled in his breath, she spoke "I Love You Avinash"

Avinash kissed her again and said "I Love You too Anika", Anika smiled.

After a moment Anika said "Come on let's go, we are getting late"

"There's a problem," Avinash said.

I was honestly very shy while writing this part

If anyone of you are experienced and thinks it can be written better, then use your imagination. Because I'm unexperienced.

So, finally, Avinash and Anika confessed to each other overcoming their insecurities.

True love is just like this, none can escape, no matter how stronger the wall between the two might be.

Advises are always welcomed to my story, because I want improvement as well other's perspectives too.

This is one of the longest chapter I wrote with 1k+ words.

Thank you dear all once again for reading.

See you soon,
-Ahseenam.