21.

" I want to be every thing you want me to be. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today’s the event day in the college to honour Avinash.

Anika has been continuously getting calls from her friends about the event and she as a teacher has to prepare for the event in college too. Even the media was invited. The media too was waiting to have an interview with Avinash after this award winning sudden breakout. Avinash’s achievements were already quite popular in his field.

Anika wore a beautiful pink color saree with a stylish, yet less revealing back designery blouse. She is more beautiful than usual and she also got some weight reduced due to jogging every morning.

(Imagine Anika's saree is somewhat near to this) Today, morning just like every other day, Anika and Avinash did jogging without talking but just glancing, letting their eyes convey their hearts

Today, morning just like every other day, Anika and Avinash did jogging without talking but just glancing, letting their eyes convey their hearts. While coming, Anika wanted to stop Avinash and wish him best of luck for today, but didn't.

She and Avinash both were less active persons in the class. They were both introverts and shy. Anika was really worried about how he will face today, according to what she knew, this was the first time for Avinash to talk in front of the media and many people.

As the day was going, more students and parents are coming. Their college ground was getting filled. Stage decoration was almost done. The stage was arranged with Avinash having the main seat and some other chairs were arranged for their college head and Swing CareFree’s management was also invited, even Avinash’s boss in London is also going to attend.

Then she heard of Avinash's arrival. She went near the principal’s room and saw him, Avinash, sitting in front of their college principal, who started looking at her just like she was looking at him. Avinash wore a navy blue suit with a white shirt and a grey tie making him appear more hot and handsome. He was looking more formal and better in his attire. And then, their eyes met, both were looking deep into their eyes, screaming their love for each other.

(Imagine this as Avinash's attire) And then the principal’s voice broke their eye contact, “So, Avinash I think you’ve already heard about your classmate Anika becoming our college lecturer, right?” “Yes, sir

And then the principal’s voice broke their eye contact, “So, Avinash I think you’ve already heard about your classmate Anika becoming our college lecturer, right?”

“Yes, sir. I have. It’s her goal to become a teacher.” Avinash replied, admiringly looking at Anika.

“I’m very proud of her. Not many are following their dreams and goals. Even her coaching institute is also doing good. Oh, have you learnt yet about her coaching institute?” the principal questioned.

Avinash was for a second taken aback by what the principal said. He was praising Anika even after she rejected her job offer. It made Avinash think about the time when they broke up and the time she kissed him, his first kiss, their first kiss, their one and only kiss till now.
“Yes sir, but I haven’t visited it yet,” Avinash said.

“Then you can visit it later, I’m sure Anika would give you a tour around. Will you, Anika?” the principal asked, looking at Anika.

“Definitely I will sir. It’s my pleasure to invite Mr. Avinash Adani, the winner of The European Inventor Award to my coaching institute” Anika said, pressing his name more.

The principal laughed at Anika’s endearment to Avinash shaking his head and turning towards Avinash, “Avinash, you really made our college proud”

“Sir, you’ve already said that,” Avinash said feeling embarrassed.

“Oh, yeah. So have you prepared what to talk about and how to answer their questions?” Principal said,

“I think I have sir” Avinash paused for a few seconds and then continued “I'll give my best”

“That’s like my student,” the principal said.

Avinash met all his department staff while Anika was busy with arrangements. All lecturers are so proud of Avinash. And then Anika’s and Avinash’s classmates came. They all congratulated Avinash on his success and spent some quality time together catching up with their new life while some were married and two lady classmates were even pregnant. Not all classmates came, due to some transferred to different cities. But many came, as they all are working in the same city.

Avinash also greeted his London boss, who has been very fond of Avinash since the first year of his working. They both had a good chat and his London boss gave him some tips about how to manage a company and some key points about Swing CareFree that all its management knew.

Ganesh tried to talk with Anika, but those two times Avinash dragged him and stopped him from raising that topic and he promised Ganesh that he’ll soon talk to Anika. Anika already has her suspicions, but her main priority now was to make her college’s event successful, moreover, it’s Avinash’s event too.

All their classmates went to sit in the audience and now only Anika and Avinash left. And then when both turned to talk, a workman came and called Avinash saying it was time for Avinash to go there.

Before Avinash could take a step to reach the door, Anika stopped Avinash by catching his hand. Avinash was surprised by Anika’s bold move. Anika looked nervous as she consumed what she wanted to say and she was getting lost looking into his eyes.

When Avinash disturbed her staring Anika whispered, “All the best.”

Happy Diwali Guysssssss

Hope you all had safe Diwali, and no need to worry about me, coz mine is a green diwali.

Nonetheless, I hope you are enjoying this story so far.

See you soon,
-Ahseenam.