25. Fishy

Right before Jungkook, Taehyung, Hobi, and Jimin could make it to the appointment with the pyschic, the record label called. Jimin's face paled when he saw their number flash across his caller ID screen as they stood by the front door. Taehyung knew who it was without Jimin even saying, holding out a hand for the phone. Jimin gave him an 'are-you-insane' look before shaking his head.

"You can't answer the phone," said Jimin. "You aren't you. I'll...I'll deal with them. Your parents are coming to town, so it's probably about that."

"Wait...my parents are coming to town?" asked Taehyung as he looked at Jimin wide-eyed. "When were you planning to tell me this?"

"I was planning to say something before the whole 'hey-I-switched-bodies' revelation you dropped on Hobi and I," said Jimin.

Jungkook looked over at Taehyung uneasily. He didn't know everything there was to know about Taehyung's history with his parents, but he knew enough. Jungkook knew that Taehyung's parents had pushed him into the spotlight when that wasn't necessarily what he wanted. Jungkook reached out a hand to grip one of Taehyung's, giving it a comforting squeeze. Though Jungkook wasn't keen on facing Taehyung's parents, he would do it for Taehyung. It wasn't like he had much of a choice anyway.

"You three go ahead to the appointment," said Jimin as he looked at the still ringing phone in his hands. "I'll deal with the label and then try to meet up with you."

Taehyung nodded, giving Jimin a grateful smile. Jimin excused himself to walk back into the depths of the house as Hobi, Taehyung, and Jungkook exited. The three of them walked over to where their ride was waiting at the curb, getting in as Hobi gave the driver the directions.

- - -

"Are you sure this is the right place?" asked Taehyung as he, Jungkook, and Hobi all stood on the sidewalk, having been dropped off after their half hour ride. "Are you sure you got the address right?"

Hobi dug his phone back out of his pocket to look at the screen, nodding his head when he had checked the address once again.

"Yes, I'm sure," said Hobi.

Taehyung looked ahead of them at the small fish restaurant that was sandwiched in the middle of two huge apartment buildings; a thin strip of alley on either side. Jungkook jumped beside Taehyung as a black cat streaked across their path, clutching to Taehyung's arm. Taehyung chuckled as he looked over at Jungkook whose face colored with a blush as he slowly withdrew his iron clad hold.

"Cats are the ninjas of the animal kingdom..." Jungkook muttered under his breath in explanation as Taehyung chuckled again.

"Well, I suppose we need to go and see if there is anyone by the name of Jin, huh?" said Hobi, being the one that took the lead as he walked over to the door. "We are here, so we might as well check the situation out."

Taehyung and Jungkook followed behind Hobi as he made his way towards the entrance. Jungkook was able to see a few patrons seated inside at various tables as they approached. All of the customers seemed to be enjoying their meal in the cramped quarters inside. Jungkook had to admit that the food did smell good. Maybe they could eat if they found out the psychic wasn't around. Right before Hobi could put his hand on the front door to open it, a man came baralleling out of it and almost smacked Hobi in the face with the door.

"Sorry! Sorry!" said the man as he inclined his head quickly in a bow, shutting the door behind him, "Are you here to dine or see Jin?"

"Umm..."

Hobi was unsure how to answer as he looked at the man before him. The man was wearing a white t-shirt and tan khaki shorts. A stained gray apron hung over his shirt, dangling down until it kissed his knees. His sandy blonde hair was slicked back neatly on his head as his eyes scanned the three of them.